HKA is one of the world’s leading privately owned, independent providers of consulting, expert and advisory services for the construction, manufacturing, process and technology industries.
As trusted independent consultants, experts and advisors, we deliver solutions amid uncertainty, dispute and overrun, and provide the insights that make the best possible outcomes a reality for public and private sector clients worldwide. Our experts have testified across the globe on many of the largest quantum, delay, engineering and commercial damages matters.
As part of the HKA team you can expect:
- A strong collaborative culture focused on growing the Claims and Disputes practice and our team together.
- The opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing team and be part of driving the future success and development of our global business.
- The ability to leverage HKA’s strong brand in the construction space and reputation for exceptional expert witnesses to accelerate career development and connections.
Due to HKA’s continued growth in North America, we are looking to add a dynamic and experienced Manager level consultant to our Construction team in Montreal. This is an essential role to the team, with project ownership, client interaction/ relationship building and internal stakeholder interaction.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Native or Professional level fluency in French/English
- Bachelors degree or higher in Engineering or Construction Management
- 1+ Years Experience in Construction Claims
- 2+ Years Experience in Project Controls
- 2+ Years Experience with Schedule and Delay Analysis
- Extensive knowledge of forensic delay analysis technics and analytical approaches for advancing or defending construction claims.
- Experience utilizing critical path method concepts knowledge
- Familiarity with project control scheduling software such as Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project.
- A command of common Microsoft Excel functionality.
Preferred but not required
- Experience with Microsoft Project and Acumen (or similar schedule analyzer program).
- Construction budgeting, estimating and cost accounting experience.
What we offer:
At HKA we recognize our people are critical to our ongoing success. Our priority is to provide an inclusive and collaborative culture aimed at providing the best opportunities for our people to thrive and develop in their chose career path.
We operate a flexible working pattern both in terms of hours and location and are happy with flexible remote working.
Our Global Recruitment team is committed to providing an authentic candidate experience for all those that take the time to apply to HKA. We are committed to providing an efficient and insightful recruitment process giving candidates a true reflection of life at HKA.
ED&I at HKA:
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation, or any other basis as protected by legislation.