HKA is the leading global consultancy in risk mitigation and dispute resolution, using our multi-disciplinary expertise to provide a comprehensive set of specialist services, including Expert, Claims and Advisory services for the capital projects and infrastructure sector, Forensic Accounting and Commercial Damages and Cybersecurity and Privacy Services.
HKA continues to invest in the development and growth of our South African region, knowing that our people are at the heart of our success. We are a global team who share a passion for providing the best in class service to our clients, at HKA you have the opportunity to become part of an independent business with global knowledge, expertise and vision. We pride ourselves on our inclusive culture, fostering meaningful relationships between colleagues and creating an open and fair environment that allows everyone to thrive.
As part of the HKA team you can expect:
- A strong collaborative culture focused on growing the claims and disputes practice and our team together.
- The opportunity to be a part of a growing South African business, whilst being mentored and working alongside internationally recognised Quantum and Delay Experts.
- The ability to further your career development by working on some of the most iconic projects and complex cases in the world.
HKA continues to excel and grow in South Africa because of our reputation for quality strategic quantum and contractual advice and Expert Witness services, which are at the forefront of our industry. As a result of the continued success of our business, we are looking to welcome an experienced quantum professional to our team in Johannesburg.
We can offer a variety of career advancement and mentoring opportunities. We will help to support and develop you in your long-term career with us and we can support individuals who are interested to become an Expert Witness.
Skills and Experience
We are seeking individuals with proven experience of working on quantum and contractual claims, ideally in the construction industry.
You will also:
- Have demonstrable experience of working on quantum and contractual claims,
- Relevant construction degree such as Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or Construction Management and secondary construction legal qualification, plus professional memberships commensurate with the specialisation.
- Proven ability personally delivering quantum reports for construction contractors, solicitors and/or other clients from determining causality through to report writing.
- Demonstrable understanding of the various forms of contract and quantum principles and ability to communicate and utilise this in client facing situations.
What we offer:
At HKA we recognise our people are critical to our ongoing success. Our priority is to provide an inclusive and collaborative culture aimed at providing the best opportunities for our people to thrive and develop in their chose career path.
Our Global Recruitment team is committed to providing an authentic candidate experience for all those that take the time to apply to HKA. We are committed to providing an efficient and insightful recruitment process giving candidates a true reflection of life at HKA. We are committed to responding to all applicants, but responses will be received by the closing date.
ED&I at HKA
HKA has a thriving ED&I committee working hard to provide an inclusive and welcoming environment for a truly diverse set of employees. We are committed as a business on the continued improvement of our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion strategy, please visit our careers page for further information or feel free to ask our recruitment team for further information.
Interested in joining us? Learn more about HKA at www.hka.com