HKA is one of the world’s leading privately owned, independent providers of consulting, expert and advisory services for the construction, manufacturing, process and technology industries.
As trusted independent consultants, experts and advisors, we deliver solutions amid uncertainty, dispute and overrun, and provide the insights that make the best possible outcomes a reality for public and private sector clients worldwide.
As part of he HKA team you can expect:
- A strong collaborative culture focused on growing the Expert Services and Claims practice and our team together.
- For senior levels the opportunity to be developed and marketed as an Expert within the South African market.
- The opportunity to work alongside our Regional Head and Senior Leads to develop Expert services within South Africa.
We have excellent opportunities within our South African business for senior level delay analysts that are looking for their next career change.
- Providing support to the team by providing planning, programming, and scheduling analysis.
- Retrospective and forensic analysis of projects in dispute.
- Exposure to various construction projects, both in terms of sector, size and location including high profile and international.
- Ensuring that all data necessary is both available, factual, and reliable for the Lead or Expert to make decisions.
- Be a direct contributor to the production of work products including data management, data analysis, research, forensic investigation, and report writing.
Skills and Experience:
Ideally, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Construction or engineering qualified.
- Strong background in construction industry with experience gained of live project planning
- Preparation of delay claims, management of disputes and demonstrable ability in assessing the time impact of Compensation Events.
- An advanced knowledge of Primavera P3 and P6.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the various principles of delay analysis
- Experience of dispute management and ideally involvement in arbitration or Expert Witness proceedings.
- Although not essential acted as an assistant to Expert / Expert witness
- Equally considered are those with a strong construction background looking to make a move into delay analysis/ construction claims.
What we offer:
At HKA we recognise that our people are critical to our ongoing success. Our priority is to provide an inclusive and collaborative culture aimed at providing the best opportunities for our people to thrive and develop in their chosen career path.
We operate a flexible working pattern both in terms of hours and location and are happy with flexible remote working.
Our Global Recruitment team is committed to providing an authentic candidate experience for all those who take the time to apply to HKA. We are committed to providing an efficient and insightful recruitment process giving candidates a true reflection of life at HKA. We are committed to responding to all applicants who apply by the closing date.
ED&I at HKA:
HKA has a thriving ED&I committee working hard to provide an inclusive and welcoming environment for a truly diverse set of employees. We are committed as a business on the continued improvement of our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion strategy, please visit our careers page for further information or feel free to ask our recruitment team for further information.