HKA is one of the world’s leading privately owned, independent providers of consulting, expert and advisory services for the construction, manufacturing, process and technology industries.
As trusted independent consultants, experts and advisors, we deliver solutions amid uncertainty, dispute and overrun, and provide the insights that make the best possible outcomes a reality for public and private sector clients worldwide. Our experts have testified across the globe on many of the largest quantum, delay, engineering and commercial damages matters.
As part of the HKA team you can expect:
- A strong collaborative culture focused on growing the Claims and Disputes practice and our team together.
- The opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing team and be part of driving the future success and development of our global business.
- The ability to leverage HKA’s strong brand in the construction space and reputation for exceptional expert witnesses to accelerate career development and connections.
HKA is continuing to grow in North America and looking to add to our successful and dynamic team of professionals. We are currently looking for construction/ engineering professionals for a Sr. Associate Consultant role.
• Gathers and compiles data using various data collection techniques, considering industry, market, and client environments.
• Assists in the analysis of construction impacts (such as delay, inefficiency, acceleration, differing site conditions, scope
changes, etc.), and in the preparation of construction impact analysis
• Assists with the preparation of expert reports, expert testimony, and exhibits for trial or settlement negotiations.
• Validates accuracy of data to resolve inconsistencies.
• Other analysis and client engagement support as needed.
Qualifications and experience:
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s in Construction Management, Construction Engineering, or other STEM field.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a construction project management, scheduling, or cost controls capacity.
• A strong proficiency in relevant software tools, such as MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), MS Project, and
• Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively with various levels of employees.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail.
• Knowledge of delay analysis methods preferred
What we offer:
At HKA we recognize our people are critical to our ongoing success. Our priority is to provide an inclusive and collaborative culture aimed at providing the best opportunities for our people to thrive and develop in their chose career path.
We operate a flexible working pattern both in terms of hours and location and are happy with flexible remote working.
Our Global Recruitment team is committed to providing an authentic candidate experience for all those that take the time to apply to HKA. We are committed to providing an efficient and insightful recruitment process giving candidates a true reflection of life at HKA. We are committed to responding to all applicants, but responses will be received by the closing date.
ED&I at HKA:
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation, or any other basis as protected by law.