HKA is one of the world’s leading privately owned, independent providers of consulting, expert and advisory services for the construction, manufacturing, process and technology industries.
As trusted independent consultants, experts and advisors, we deliver solutions amid uncertainty, dispute and overrun, and provide the insights that make the best possible outcomes a reality for public and private sector clients worldwide. Our experts have testified across the globe on many of the largest quantum, delay, engineering and commercial damages matters.
As part of the HKA team you can expect:
- A strong collaborative culture focused on growing the Claims and Disputes practice and our team together.
- The opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing team and be part of driving the future success and development of our global business.
- The ability to leverage HKA’s strong brand in the construction space and reputation for exceptional expert witnesses to accelerate career development and connections.
Due to HKA’s continued growth in North America, we are looking to add a dynamic and experienced individual at the Senior Consultant level to our Construction team in Calgary. This is an essential role to the team, with task ownership, and client and internal stakeholder interaction.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BS or higher degree in construction management or engineering with 3+ years’ experience with a preference for construction sector background.
- Knowledge and experience with project control scheduling software such as Primavera P6 or Microsoft Project required.
- A moderate level of expertise in Microsoft Excel is required.
- Experience with Acumen (or similar schedule analyzer program) a plus.
- Technical certification as a CCM, PMP, EVP or PSP a plus.
- Technical knowledge of forensic delay analysis technics and analytical approaches for advancing or defending construction claims preferred.
- Construction budgeting, estimating and cost accounting experience preferred.
What we offer:
At HKA we recognize that our people are critical to our ongoing success. Our priority is to provide an inclusive and collaborative culture aimed at providing the best opportunities for our people to thrive and develop in their chose career path.
We operate a flexible working pattern both in terms of hours and location and are happy with flexible remote working.
Our Global Recruitment team is committed to providing an authentic candidate experience for all those that take the time to apply to HKA. We are committed to providing an efficient and insightful recruitment process giving candidates a true reflection of life at HKA. We are committed to responding to all applicants, but responses will be received by the closing date.
ED&I at HKA:
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation, or any other basis as protected.