HKA is one of the world’s leading privately owned, independent providers of consulting, expert and advisory services for the construction, manufacturing, process and technology industries.
As trusted independent consultants, experts and advisors, we deliver solutions amid uncertainty, dispute and overrun, and provide the insights that make the best possible outcomes a reality for public and private sector clients worldwide. Our experts have testified across the globe on many of the largest quantum, delay, engineering and commercial damages matters.
As part of the HKA team you can expect:
- A strong collaborative culture focused on growing the claims and disputes practice and our team together.
- The opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing team, whilst being mentored and working alongside some of the most respected and experienced industry professionals.
- The ability to further your career development by working on some of the most iconic projects and complex cases in the world.
Our European business is looking to develop our claims teams, we are looking for experienced quantity surveyors that are looking to make the transition into specialising in dispute resolution and construction claims or indeed those that are already experienced in this field of expertise to be based in any of our UK locations or Dusseldorf.
We welcome applications from candidates with the following background:
- Commercial/ Engineering related degree qualification.
- 2+ years of commercial experience gained from the construction or engineering sector.
- A keen interest in developing their experience with dispute resolution and construction claims.
- Flexible, creative problem-solving skills.
- A secondary construction legal qualification or interested in pursuing.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as a member of a team.
What we offer:
At HKA we recognise our people are critical to our ongoing success. Our priority is to provide an inclusive and collaborative culture aimed at providing the best opportunities for our people to thrive and develop in their chose career path.
We operate a flexible working pattern both in terms of hours and location and are happy with flexible remote working.
Our Global Recruitment team is committed to providing an authentic candidate experience for all those that take the time to apply to HKA. We are committed to providing an efficient and insightful recruitment process giving candidates a true reflection of life at HKA. We are committed to responding to all applicants, but responses will be received by the closing date.
CLOSING DATE: 30 October 2021.
ED&I at HKA:
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation, or any other basis as protected by the Equality Act 2010 or in compliance with local legislation.