HKA is one of the world’s leading privately owned, independent providers of consulting, expert and advisory services for the construction, manufacturing, process and technology industries among others.
The success of our Forensic Accounting & Commercial Damages (FACD) practice and our vision for the future has seen the practice grow from strength to strength, with the addition of new partners and colleagues who share our vision for the practice of which they wanted to be a part. As a result, we are looking to further that success with the growth of FACD within our European region.
As part of the HKA team you can expect:
- A strong collaborative culture focused on growing the FACD practice and our team together.
- The opportunity to be part of driving the future success and development of our FACD practice globally.
- The ability to leverage HKA’s strong brand and reputation for exceptional expert witnesses to accelerate revenue generation through valuation and financial damages engagements.
An exciting period to join our new office in Paris from launch and being key to its success.
- Leading sections of large engagements and running smaller engagements.
- Managing interactions with clients.
- Managing junior members of staff.
- Drafting expert reports.
- Performing financial, accounting and economic analyses, and directing and reviewing the analyses of junior members of staff.
- Performing business valuations, including use of relevant software tools for research and analysing data.
- Communicating results and work product as appropriate to the Partners and clients.
- Executing business development activities and attending networking events.
- Delivering training and developing colleagues.
Skills and Experience
Ideally you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Graduate or post-graduate degrees in a quantitative subject such as accounting, finance, economics, or business/management.
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 9 years’ experience in a recognised consulting environment such as Forensic Services, Valuations, Transaction Services, or Audit.
- Experience in Forensic Accounting and Contentious Valuations and proven track record in disputes.
- Native English speaker; fluency in French and additional foreign languages would be desirable, though not essential.
- Committed to undertaking high quality analysis with strong problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- A strategic thinker who is comfortable working through ambiguity.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- A respected team player.
What we offer:
At HKA we recognise our people are critical to our ongoing success. Our priority is to provide an inclusive and collaborative culture aimed at providing the best opportunities for our people to thrive and develop in their chosen career path.
We operate a flexible working pattern both in terms of hours and location and are happy with flexible remote working.
Our Global Recruitment team is committed to providing an authentic candidate experience for all those that take the time to apply to HKA. We are committed to providing an efficient and insightful recruitment process giving candidates a true reflection of life at HKA. We are committed to responding to all applicants, but responses will be received by the closing date.
CLOSING DATE: 31 December 2021.
ED&I at HKA:
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation, or any other basis as protected by the Equality Act 2010 or in compliance with local legislation.