HKA is one of the world’s leading privately owned, independent providers of consulting, expert and advisory services for the construction, manufacturing, process, and technology industries.
HKA strives to support clients by deploying experts who really understand clients’ issues and have the authority to persuade others. Uniquely, our technical experts join with our delay, quantum, forensic accounting and commercial damages, and government contracts experts to provide clients with access to an integrated expert team who thrive on decoding complexity.
As part of the HKA consulting experts network you can expect:
- A strong collaborative culture focused on supporting you through expert appointments.
- The opportunity to work alongside some renowned Experts within their field on multi-disciplinary cases.
- The support of a global company developing connections within a large network, whilst still working for yourself.
HKA has developed a strong network of 600+ technical consulting experts covering all aspects of the engineering and technical spectrum. We are looking to continue this growth and as such have excellent opportunities for highly experienced and ambitious people with a strong technical background to join our network as a consulting expert. The work would be done remotely on an ‘as and when’ basis.
For those that are expert witnesses operating in their own right, this is an opportunity to join a business that will promote you on a local and global stage with the opportunity to work on notable projects and complex disputes.
Skills and Experience:
Ideally you will possess the following skills and experience:
- A strong well rounded industry background with a minimum of 15 years' experience.
- Qualified in an engineering, architectural or science related field.
- Experience working on international projects.
- Experience in preparing high quality technical and client-focused reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record as a testifying expert witness; or
- Knowledge and experience of methods of resolving disputes.
- Whilst not essential, chartered status in your relevant field in a plus.
What we offer:
We strongly believe that our external network of consulting experts is critical to HKA’s ongoing success. If you are a talented self-starter with the desire to collaborate and succeed, we would love to hear from you.
If you would like to have a confidential discussion to find out more about working with us in a consulting expert capacity, please contact Katy Morgan, Growth & Development Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org
ED&I at HKA:
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation, or any other basis as protected by the Equality Act 2010 or in compliance with local legislation.