HKA is one of the world’s leading privately owned, independent providers of consulting, expert and advisory services for the construction, manufacturing, process and technology industries.
HKA is investing to grow our cybersecurity & privacy consulting team to meet a growing demand and provide a comprehensive range of services to our UK and Middle East clients. We help our clients identify, manage, and remediate their cyber risk. Our services assist clients in protecting their most critical assets, and help them understand the cyber threat landscape, as it relates to their business and build out the specialist capabilities they need to counter cyber-attacks, financial crime and other threats.
We believe that cyber security is about helping our clients achieve their business objectives safely and securely. Cyber security is not just a technical issue, it is one which engages the whole business and focusses on a holistic approach to understanding and mitigating the risks.
As part of the HKA team you can expect:
- A strong collaborative culture focused on growing the Cybersecurity & Privacy consulting team together.
- The opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing team collaborating with the global team supporting client delivery and business development.
- Be given the opportunity to work alongside established names within the industry, working on a wide range of challenging engagements and be given the opportunity to develop your client base with the backing of the HKA Global business.
HKA are expanding their Cybersecurity and Privacy offering both in the UK and Middle East, to support this growth we are looking for Director level candidates with technical and business development experience within the Cybersecurity space.
We have an opportunity both in the UK and the Middle East for leaders to support HKA's Cybersecurity & Privacy initiatives in the UK and Middle Eastern region, collaborating with the global team on client delivery and business development, You should expect to be involved in a wide range of challenging engagements helping our clients identify their threats and risks, and take appropriate actions to deter and manage them.
Role and Responsibilities:
Management and delivery of client engagements to ensure quality and value to our clients by:
- Understanding their business challenges and objectives, and their cyber risks and threats.
- Providing assistance to navigate the increasingly complex cyber security threats and risk to their objectives.
- Advising on technical aspects of cybersecurity and privacy governance, regulatory requirements, frameworks and operating models.
- Helping them optimize their approach to digital and technical cybersecurity and privacy controls and risk management with a particular focus on supporting our clients with program strategy and implementation.
- Linking cyber security to other consultancy offerings on risk management, resilience, and technology transformation to provide holistic support to our clients.
Support HKA’s Cybersecurity & Privacy growth by:
- Managing and delivering small-/medium-/ and large-sized engagements.
- Being a trusted engagement director and advisor for quality and risk management practices.
- Developing an understanding of HKA’s broader services to enable identification of business opportunities throughout the firm.
- Driving sales and business development activities.
- Developing client relationships, both inside and outside of HKA.
- Building out and maintaining a professional network.
Qualifications and experience:
- Track record in advisory services providing cybersecurity and privacy services and proven experience of understanding and managing aspects of cyber risk, including the assessment, analysis and reporting of cyber risk in a business context (essential).
- Proven knowledge and experience of delivering cybersecurity and privacy program assessments, remediation implementation, and ongoing strategic risk management support.
- Proven experience of successfully managing cyber security services ensuring the delivery of high-quality work on time and to budget.
- Proven ability to lead work at sustained levels of high intensity, and inspire drive and resilience in others.
- Proven ability to analyse problems, identify core issues and recommend appropriate solutions in an accurate, brief and clear way, that may be readily understood and employed by business leaders.
- Proven ability in taking appropriate action after monitoring/reviewing the progress and performance of others.
- Recognised cyber security qualifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, CSFA, etc.), or comparable experience.
- Experience with industry frameworks (e.g. NIST CSF, ISO, SANS, etc.) and regulations (e.g. EBA, FCA, GDPR, etc).
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), negotiation and project management skills (essential).
- Strong networking skills and a broad professional network.
- Ability to interact with organisations at a senior levels.
What we offer:
At HKA we recognise our people are critical to our ongoing success. Our priority is to provide an inclusive and collaborative culture aimed at providing the best opportunities for our people to thrive and develop in their chose career path.
We are a people led business and fully support flexible working patterns and can provide the opportunity to travel internationally. However, due to the current pandemic, the business is operating on a working from home basis with offices starting to open up on a gradual basis throughout the next few months.
Our Global Recruitment team is committed to providing an authentic candidate experience for all those that take the time to apply to HKA. We are committed to providing an efficient and insightful recruitment process giving candidates a true reflection of life at HKA. We are committed to responding to all applicants, but responses will be received by the closing date.
CLOSING DATE: 30 August 2021.
ED&I at HKA:
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation, or any other basis as protected by the Equality Act 2010 or in compliance with local legislation.