HKA is seeking a Sr. Consultant based in the Pittsburgh, PA area to join our Forensic Accounting and Commercial Damages group. Experience as a CPA along with Dispute Consulting, Forensic Accounting and similar experience would put the ideal candidate in a position for success!
As part of the HKA team you can expect:
- A strong collaborative culture focused on growing the Forensic Accounting and Commercial Damages practice and our team together.
- The opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing team and be part of driving the future success and development of our global business.
- The ability to leverage HKA’s strong brand and reputation for exceptional expert witnesses to accelerate career development and connections.
- Support client projects involving Damage Analysis, Business Valuation, and Forensic Accounting.
- Assist with building complex models to analyze economic and financial data using spreadsheets and databases.
- Provide collaboration on the production of Expert reports.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously while managing personal deadlines and priorities to meet overall engagement commitments.
- Develop strong and concise communication of analysis and work product as appropriate.
- Participate in a positive and collaborative way of working, fostering good internal and external relationships.
- Participate in business development activities designed to grow the practice.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Currently a CPA or pursuing licensure as a CPA.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Economics.
- 2+ years of work experience in public accounting, dispute consulting, forensic accounting or similar.
- Commitment to undertaking high-quality analysis with strong problem solving and attention to detail.
- Technical Data Analysis with experience in a variety of tools/software and the ability to manipulate large data sets.
- MS Access, Power BI and SQL experience ideal but not required.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Exceptional written and communication skills.
- Ability to work on-site 3 to 4 days a week.
- Ability to travel as needed for client and project needs.
What we offer:
We strive to offer competitive salaries depending upon experience, location, skills and qualifications. In addition, you are eligible for HKA's full benefits package, retirement plan and opportunities for bonus rewards.
At HKA we recognize that our people are critical to our ongoing success. Our priority is to provide an inclusive and collaborative culture aimed at providing the best opportunities for our people to thrive and develop in their chosen career path.
Our Global Recruitment team is committed to providing an authentic candidate experience for all those who take the time to apply to HKA. We are committed to providing an efficient and insightful recruitment process giving candidates a true reflection of life at HKA.
ED&I at HKA:
HKA has a thriving ED&I committee working hard to provide an inclusive and welcoming environment for a truly diverse set of employees. We are committed as a business on the continued improvement of our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion strategy, please visit our careers page for further information or feel free to ask our recruitment team for further information.
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender or gender reassignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation, or any other basis as protected.