Do you want to be a part of an organisation that is delivering some of Australia’s most exciting and innovative infrastructure projects?
We are currently helping deliver complex transport mega-projects in NSW and across Australia. If you’re a passionate Risk Manager looking for your next career challenge and you want to part of of a like-minded team working on large and varied projects, this role could be for you.
HKA are a leading project, strategy, and infrastructure advisory consultancy providing strategic and transformation services to major infrastructure clients and large asset businesses.
As part of the HKA Team, you can expect:
- To work closely with our Risk Expert and work across a variety of exciting, complex projects, with both public and private sector clients.
- Flexible work arrangements that help you achieve life balance.
- An inclusive and collaborative culture that will provide the best opportunities to help you thrive in your chosen career path.
We are seeking dedicated a Risk Manager to join our team. In your role you will:
- Oversee day to day management, development and implementation of Risk management frameworks, applying best practice in risk management processes, while leading a team of project controls professionals
- Facilitate identification, assessment and prioritisation of threats, opportunities, and issues.
- Support teams in the adoption of risk-based decision making, analysis and problem solving, the development of treatment strategies to minimise risk exposure, as well as liaising with contractors, clients, and other relevant personnel
- Perform quantitative cost and schedule risk analyses using quantitative risk modelling software to inform and track against contingency budgets, report the outputs, and communicating findings to relevant stakeholders.
Skills and Experience
This role is integral for our current and upcoming projects, so it’s important that you have experience minimising budgetary and schedule risk. It is also imperative that you have optimal stakeholder management and communication skills.
We welcome applications from candidates with the following attributes:
- Proven experience managing and motivating risk teams on major infrastructure projects.
- Proficient in risk management principles, practice, and analysis within the context of major infrastructure projects, and how risk management influences project success throughout the project development and delivery lifecycle.
- Confidence to manage a risk management consultancy project, with people managing skills and the confidence to lead a project team.
- Commercial and financial awareness related to infrastructure and consultancy project delivery.
- Skilled in the field of Quantitative Cost Risk Analysis and Quantitative Schedule Risk analysis techniques.
- High capability when using Microsoft Excel, and relevant risk management software (such as ARM, @Risk, PRA, Safran).
- Experience of developing project and risk management information reports and dashboards, and awareness of associated tools (such as Tableau, PowerBI).
- Demonstrated organisational skills and experience working within a high-volume professional environment, managing multiple competing priorities.
What we offer:
At HKA we recognise that our people are critical to our ongoing success. Our priority is to provide an inclusive and collaborative culture aimed at providing the best opportunities for our people to thrive and develop in their chosen career path.
We operate a flexible working pattern both in terms of hours and location and are happy with flexible remote working.
Our Global Recruitment team is committed to providing an authentic candidate experience for all those who take the time to apply to HKA. We are committed to providing an efficient and insightful recruitment process giving candidates a true reflection of life at HKA. We are committed to responding to all applicants who apply by the closing date.
CLOSING DATE: 24 September 2023
ED&I at HKA:
HKA has a thriving ED&I committee working hard to provide an inclusive and welcoming environment for a truly diverse set of employees. We are committed as a business on the continued improvement of our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion strategy, please visit our careers page for further information or feel free to ask our recruitment team for further information.
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender or gender reassignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation, or any other basis in compliance with local legislation.