Are you an all-star, all-round administrator in search of an exciting new challenge? Look no further, we've got you covered!
Be part of a driven and collaborative team and be supported in all areas of your career by a fun and dynamic bunch of cat and dog (mainly dog) lovers! You will be encouraged to make this role your own, be challenged and learn with no judgement. We want you to share and showcase your awesome skills and experiences with us. Enticed? Keep reading, there's more to like!
What We Offer
- Be part of a global company and witness our growth in a very rapid, fast paced environment, working on some of the largest projects in Australia.
- A safe space to fully express your thoughts and opinions, the floor is yours!
- Be the go-to person and help others to achieve their goals. Success!
- Hybrid WFH options with office Team Days and Company social events
- Annual bonuses, study allowance and health insurance as benefits
Your busy and varied day will look like this;
- Managing a shared inbox, juggling priorities and taking ownership of allocated tasks
- Preparing client invoices, managing aged debts, timesheet management, and expense claim coordination and processing.
- Project administration, including running conflict checks, creating proposal codes, set up and system management of projects.
- Facilities management, including liaising with Building Management
- Providing assistance to colleagues with creating and formatting documents including CVs, proposals, templates, and reports.
- Organising new starter inductions, recording and tracking leave, and coordinating travel requests.
- Shared reception responsibilities including answering phone calls and greeting guests to the office
- Sharing a laugh with your colleagues along the way
Skills and Experience
Our dedicated Business Support Team are reliable and solutions-focused. They all enjoy the variety in their workloads and have become experts at managing tight deadlines, juggling multiple priorities and no task is too small or too big for them to handle. Does this sound like you too? It’s a match made in heaven!
The successful (and lucky!) candidate will possess:
- Administrative and operations experience.
- A cool, calm and collected demeanor with a great sense of humour
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Be adaptable, flexible, and confident working both autonomously, and as part of a team motivated to succeed.
- Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills – an ability to work under pressure (cue Queen song)
- Demonstrated experience working within a high-volume professional environment
- Extensive Microsoft Office Suite experience, with superior Microsoft Word and Excel skills. What other tools are you experienced in? Teach us!
- Advanced numeracy and literacy skills, with exceptional verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal and customer service focus
- What we are really after is someone who can jump in and give everything a go!
CLOSING DATE: 11 JULY 2022
At HKA we recognise our people are critical to our ongoing success. Our priority is to provide an inclusive and collaborative culture aimed at providing the best opportunities for our people to thrive and develop in their chosen career path.
Our Global Recruitment team is committed to providing an authentic candidate experience for all those that take the time to apply to HKA. We are committed to providing an efficient and insightful recruitment process giving candidates a true reflection of life at HKA. We are committed to responding to all applicants; the timings for this may vary due to volume, but responses will be received by the closing date.
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation or any other basis as protected by the Equality Act 2010 or in compliance with local legislation.
If you require more information on the above position prior to applying, please contact Jessica Northcote- Recruiter for Oceania & Asia, for an informal, strictly confidential discussion initially by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in joining HKA? Come and see what we do at: www.hka.com