HKA is one of the leading projects, strategy, and infrastructure advisory companies in Australia. We provide commercial management, program and project management, strategic advisory and transformation services to major infrastructure clients and large asset businesses.
As part of the HKA team you can expect:
- Join an experienced, close-knit team who pride themselves on delivering exceptional outcomes.
- The opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing team and be part of driving the future success and development of our global business.
- The ability to leverage HKA’s strong brand in the construction space and reputation for providing exceptional advisory services to accelerate career development and connections.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Graduate who has been in the workforce for one to two years and is looking for a role that will give them exposure to some of the largest projects around Australia. You will have the opportunity to work with top industry professionals in infrastructure, engineering, and consulting.
In this role, the successful candidate will work with our team across a range of projects, and will be responsible for supporting the project team, advisory team and be a general allrounder in assignment delivery and undertake assignment administration and research, as required.
You will help to support the team on a variety of different tasks, which may include but is not limited to the following:
- Supporting the project team,
- Research and managing databases,
- Data collection and reporting,
- Carrying out Project health checks & dispute avoidance
- Preparing proposals and/or responses to tenders.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, external stakeholders and clients’ representatives
- Ensure a high level of safety is achieved and WHS is followed, environmental management and quality is achieved.
Skills and Experience
We are seeking individuals with some project experience, nominal knowledge of construction and a willingness to learn and develop.
- Degree in Engineering, Construction, Project Management, or related discipline,
- Experience within project engineering, project management, project controls or contracts administration and is interested in developing their career working with an Advisory firm,
- Stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to develop and maintain relationships,
- The ability to take initiative and willingness to grow and develop professionally,
- Ability to prioritise and manage own time in an environment with several competing requirements,
- A strong team member with the ability to drive continuous improvement in the standard of projects.
- Willingness and adaptability to support the Senior Project Manager and the team
CLOSING DATE: 6 JULY 2022
At HKA we recognise our people are critical to our ongoing success. Our priority is to provide an inclusive and collaborative culture aimed at providing the best opportunities for our people to thrive and develop in their chosen career path.
Our Global Recruitment team is committed to providing an authentic candidate experience for all those that take the time to apply to HKA. We are committed to providing an efficient and insightful recruitment process giving candidates a true reflection of life at HKA. We are committed to responding to all applicants; the timings for this may vary due to volume, but responses will be received by the closing date.
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation or any other basis as protected by the Equality Act 2010 or in compliance with local legislation.
If you require more information on the above position prior to applying, please contact Jessica Northcote- Recruiter for Oceania & Asia, for an informal, strictly confidential discussion initially by e-mail at: email@example.com
Interested in joining HKA? Come and see what we do at: www.hka.com