HKA Global is one of the world’s leading privately-owned independent providers of consulting, expert and advisory services for the construction, manufacturing, process and technology industries. Our Americas Region has offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, PA we are located at 2005 Market street which is central to our clients and businesses in the Philadelphia area. We currently have 19 offices in the US including but not limited to Washington DC, Chicago, NY, Dallas, Los Angeles, Houston, Tampa, Seattle and 4 offices in Canada including Montreal, Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver. We are expanding our footprint with double digit growth projections for 2022 and 2023. Currently HKA employs 257 employees across the Americas.
As part of the HKA team you can expect:
- A strong collaborative culture focused on growing our business through exceptional talent acquisition
- The opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing team and be part of driving the future success and development of our global business.
- Partnering with business leaders to identify and deliver on short term and strategic business requirements
- Providing end to end talent acquisition processes, including sourcing, interviewing and offer management of internal and external candidates
- Developing and implementing talent acquisition strategies to deliver a high-quality talent pipeline
- Developing and maintaining effective talent acquisition systems and processes to manage a first class talent pool
- Sharing current market insights with hiring managers
- Coaching hiring managers on best practice recruitment practices
- Developing and accurate reporting on recruitment metrics
- Leading the implementation of a developed EVP and other projects, as required
- Managing recruitment agencies and suppliers, as required.
What we offer:
At HKA we recognise our people are critical to our ongoing success. Our priority is to provide an inclusive and collaborative culture aimed at providing the best opportunities for our people to thrive and develop in their chosen career path.
- An inclusive and supportive team environment
- Opportunities for learning and career development
- Health insurance
- Tuition support
- Well-being initiatives
Our Global Recruitment team are committed to providing an authentic candidate experience for all those who take the time to apply to HKA. We are committed to providing an efficient and insightful recruitment process giving candidates a true reflection of life at HKA. We are committed to responding to all applicants who apply by the closing date.
ED&I at HKA:
HKA has a thriving ED&I committee working hard to provide an inclusive and welcoming environment for a truly diverse set of employees. We are committed as a business on the continued improvement of our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion strategy, please visit our careers page for further information or feel free to ask our recruitment team for further information.
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender or gender reassignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation, or any other basis as protected by local legislation.