HKA has arrived in New Zealand! We are a boutique global infrastructure consultancy building our presence in New Zealand.
We are looking for someone to work side-by-side with the Head of New Zealand to build the team and culture from the ground up. It will be a startup experience but with the support of a global team.
No two days will be the same, so we are looking for someone who is adaptable and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You’ll be ensuring the effective day to day operations of our practice and creating a great environment to work in, so you’ll need to be a self-starter who is proactive and can anticipate the needs of a team.
You will also work closely with our team in Australia, as part of the Oceania business. As our go to person in New Zealand, you will help to support the team on a variety of different tasks, which may include but is not limited to the following:
- Operational administration support.
- Inbox and calendar management.
- Organise internal and external meetings.
- Organise travel bookings.
- Project administration support.
- Proposal and contract support.
- Oversee day to day operations.
This can be a full-time or part-time role that is completely flexible in terms of hours, days, and location.
As part of the HKA team you can expect:
- The opportunity to create real value within a global consultancy, working across New Zealand and Australia.
- Support from the team in Australia and across the globe.
- The ability to grow and progress and make the role your own.
- A part-time or full-time position, with full flexibility.
Skills and Experience
Ideally you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A high degree of commercial acumen and understanding of financial impacts of decisions in respect of office operations.
- A high degree of initiative and a willingness to take ownership of assigned tasks and provide innovative solutions and improvements to work practices.
- Strong attention to detail and proficient in the use of the Microsoft office suite.
- Previous experience in another professional services or corporate environment.
- Previous exposure to financial and commercial analysis including the use of analytical tools such as Power BI.
- Previous experience in roles requiring a high degree of confidentiality and professional discretion.
What we offer
Generous benefits such as;
- Tuition sponsorship.
- Health insurance subsidies.
- Flexibility in both hours, days and work location.
- Career growth opportunities within a global organisation.
Our Global Recruitment team is committed to providing an authentic candidate experience for all those who take the time to apply to HKA. We are committed to providing an efficient and insightful recruitment process giving candidates a true reflection of life at HKA. We are committed to responding to all applicants who apply by the closing date.
CLOSING DATE: 22 June 2022
ED&I at HKA:
HKA has a thriving ED&I committee working hard to provide an inclusive and welcoming environment for a truly diverse set of employees. We are committed as a business on the continued improvement of our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion strategy. Please visit our careers page for further information or feel free to ask our recruitment team for further information.
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender or gender reassignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation, or any other basis in compliance with local legislation.
If you require more information on the above position prior to applying, please contact Jessica Northcote - Recruiter for Oceania & Asia, for an informal, strictly confidential discussion initially by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in joining HKA? Come and see what we do at: www.hka.com