As part of the HKA team you can expect:
- A strong collaborative culture focused on growing the Claims and Disputes practice and our team together.
- The opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing team and be part of driving the future success and development of our global business.
- The ability to leverage HKA’s strong brand in the construction space and reputation for exceptional expert witnesses to accelerate career development and connections.
HKA is recruiting for a Software Trainer in Denver Colorado. This role will have a heavy reliance on digital adoption tools (i.e., WalkMe, Google Classrooms). The system is currently live, and additional records and functionality are planned for release each quarter. This role will take ownership of training programs and incorporate improvements.
● Overall approach to training and communications, PLUS doing the task work. Training process and approach exists today, but is open for improvements.
● Manage the training development process to produce training outputs to meet team release goals for new functionality.
● Manage regular communications to align with training.
● Continually assess effectiveness of training and implement adjustments.
● Crowdsource training materials and resources. Capture the efforts that are going on in the regions for training, leverage the efforts for learning and consolidate them in the training library. ● Collaborate closely with the Transition Team lead and the Development Team lead, as well as the overall team.
● As part of the training development process guide training script development, guide training video production and create/update google classrooms
● Prepare communications -- Training-related and general messaging.
● Lead recurring evaluation of software packages identifying and implementing improvements.
● Update website content to improve messaging and guidance.
● Create and manage recurring surveys to understand training needs and priorities from staff perspectives. Recommend and implement refinements.
● Support one-off training needs to address specific gaps and help prepare for the one-off meeting requests, including presentations for training related content
What we offer:
At HKA we recognize that our people are critical to our ongoing success. Our priority is to provide an inclusive and collaborative culture aimed at providing the best opportunities for our people to thrive and develop in their chosen career path.
Our Global Recruitment team is committed to providing an authentic candidate experience for all those who take the time to apply to HKA. We are committed to providing an efficient and insightful recruitment process giving candidates a true reflection of life at HKA. We are committed to responding to all applicants who apply by the closing date.
ED&I at HKA:
HKA has a thriving ED&I committee working hard to provide an inclusive and welcoming environment for a truly diverse set of employees. We are committed as a business on the continued improvement.
Compensation and Benefits:
The pay range for this role is $60,000 to $75,000 DOE plus an extensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, PTO and 401k.