HKA is one of the world’s leading privately owned, independent providers of consulting, expert and advisory services for the construction, manufacturing, process, and technology industries.
As trusted independent consultants, experts, and advisors, we deliver solutions amid uncertainty, dispute and overrun, and provide the insights that make the best possible outcomes a reality for public and private sector clients worldwide. Our experts have testified across the globe on many of the largest quantum, delay, engineering, and commercial damages matters.
As part of the HKA team, you can expect:
- Join an international Management Consultancy and make an impact through strategic financial decision making.
- Opportunity to manage a high performing team and create value.
- Broaden your technical knowledge within an international company.
We are seeking a dedicated Finance Manager who loves being part of a multi- disciplined team and is looking for a challenge.
As a senior and valued member of the Finance Team you will take responsibility for managing the day-to-day operations of the Finance Team.
You will be responsible for:
- Management reporting and analysis; including end-to-end month end processing to meet corporate deadlines, reviewing of WIP and preparation of management accounts to business stream leaders.
- Budgeting and forecasting including analysing and reporting variance against budget and forecasts and assisting the FC to co-ordinate.
- All statutory filings
- Tax compliance
- Statutory reporting and other projects and analysis.
- Monthly payroll processing
- Liaise with external auditors, tax agents, corporate secretary, and bankers.
Skills are Experience
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Tertiary degree qualifications within Accounting and CA qualified.
- Proven years accounting experience in top-tier or mid-tier accounting firms.
- Knowledge of regulatory and tax requirements.
- Previous experience undertaking a broad range of financial tasks such as Management Reporting, Budgeting & Forecasting in combination with Audit experience is desirable.
- Technologically skilled and confidence managing processes, systems and procedures.
- The ability to form and develop strong relationships with colleagues and clients throughout the business.
- A strong work ethic and ability to prioritise and manage your own time in an environment with several competing requirements.
What we offer:
At HKA we recognise our people are critical to our ongoing success. Our priority is to provide an inclusive and collaborative culture aimed at providing the best opportunities for our people to thrive and develop in their chosen career path.
Our Global Recruitment team is committed to providing an authentic candidate experience for all those that take the time to apply to HKA. We are committed to providing an efficient and insightful recruitment process giving candidates a true reflection of life at HKA. We are committed to responding to all applicants; the timings for this may vary due to volume, but responses will be received by the closing date.
CLOSING DATE: 6 June 2022
ED&I at HKA:
HKA has a thriving ED&I committee working hard to provide an inclusive and welcoming environment for a truly diverse set of employees. We are committed as a business on the continued improvement of our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion strategy, please visit our careers page for further information or feel free to ask our recruitment team for further information.
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation or any other basis as protected by the Equality Act 2010 or in compliance with local legislation.