HKA is one of the world’s leading privately owned, independent providers of consulting, expert and advisory services for the construction, manufacturing, process and technology industries.
As trusted independent consultants, experts and advisors, we deliver solutions amid uncertainty, dispute and overrun, and provide the insights that make the best possible outcomes a reality for public and private sector clients worldwide. Our experts have testified across the globe on many of the largest quantum, delay, engineering and commercial damages matters.
As part of the Global Recruitment team you can expect:
- A strong collaborative culture focused on supporting a rapidly growing consultancy with their talent growth and acquisition.
- The opportunity to be a part of a close knit global recruitment team and be an integral part of driving the future success and development of our global business.
- Be supported, guided and mentored by senior staff who recognise the importance of career development and personal motivation.
HKA are delighted to be adding to our global recruitment team, we are recruiting for a Recruitment Resourcer that will play an integral part in supporting our Recruitment Manager covering Europe, Middle East and South Africa. The role will be fast paced and have the opportunity to work with colleagues from all our service streams, including technical, support and corporate services.
The role includes supporting the Recruitment Manager on the following activities:
- Directly sourcing candidates using a range of media, networking, headhunting and employee referrals.
- Effectively collaborating with hiring managers by providing shortlists of suitable candidates.
- Using various forms of social media to promote positions and network with candidates.
- Management of recruitment software, reviewing applications, organising pre qualifications and interviews, ensuring everyone is responded to in a timely manner.
- Building and expanding our candidate database and pipeline to support future recruitment and fast moving project work.
- Involved in the production of adverts, ensuring HKA is well represented with well written role profiles.
Skills and Experience:
Ideally you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Ideally you will have previous recruitment/ resourcing experience but we will also consider those from alternative backgrounds that possess transferrable skills.
- The ability to efficiently manage and prioritise a busy workload.
- A self motivated individual that values the benefits of strong team collaboration.
- A willingness to learn and welcome guidance.
- A positive friendly attitude with the ability to connect with people and develop strong relationships.
- French language skills desirable but not essential.
What we offer:
At HKA we recognise that our people are critical to our ongoing success. Our priority is to provide an inclusive and collaborative culture aimed at providing the best opportunities for our people to thrive and develop in their chosen career path.
We operate a flexible working pattern both in terms of hours and location and are happy with a hybrid approach to flexible working.
Our Global Recruitment team is committed to providing an authentic candidate experience for all those who take the time to apply to HKA. We are committed to providing an efficient and insightful recruitment process giving candidates a true reflection of life at HKA. We are committed to responding to all applicants who apply by the closing date.
ED&I at HKA:
HKA has a thriving ED&I committee working hard to provide an inclusive and welcoming environment for a truly diverse set of employees. We are committed as a business on the continued improvement of our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion strategy, please visit our careers page for further information or feel free to ask our recruitment team for further information.
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender or gender reassignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation, or any other basis as protected by the Equality Act 2010, or in compliance with local legislation.