HKA is one of the world’s leading privately owned, independent providers of consulting, expert and advisory services for the construction, manufacturing, process and technology industries.
As trusted independent consultants, experts and advisors, we deliver solutions amid uncertainty, dispute and overrun, and provide the insights that make the best possible outcomes a reality for public and private sector clients worldwide. Our experts have testified across the globe on many of the largest quantum, delay, engineering and commercial damages matters.
As part of the HKA team you can expect:
- A strong collaborative culture focused on supporting the needs of the business.
- Exposure to a diverse range of processes whilst being an integral part of the finance function and success of the South African business.
- Be given the opportunity to develop a successful career with the support of a global finance function.
Our South African region is looking to recruit a dynamic and motivated Finance Manager, working closely with our Financial Controller in ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the finance function throughout South Africa as part of a global finance team.
- Day-to-day financial accounting and oversight of the systems, processes and controls over financial reporting.
- Responsibility for tax compliance, with support from the Financial Controller and Group Tax.
- Ownership of local banking relationships.
- Preparation for and management of audit processes v.
- Completion of month-end close and production of reports as required by the Financial Controller.
- Support Controller to complete budgets and monthly forecasts.
- BBBEE: prepare quarterly monitoring reports, support company initiatives, and lead preparations for annual BBBEE verification.
Skills and Experience:
Our ideal candidate will posses the following:
- Graduated with a degree in accounting and ideally studying towards a professional qualification.
- Strong financial analytical skills.
- Analytical mind with meticulous attention to detail ensuring all outputs are delivered to the highest standard of accuracy.
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- The ability to multi-task and perform the essential duties of the position amidst time constraints, interruptions and stressful situations.
- A strong and respected team player.
What we offer:
At HKA we recognise our people are critical to our ongoing success. Our priority is to provide an inclusive and collaborative culture aimed at providing the best opportunities for our people to thrive and develop in their chose career path.
Our Global Recruitment team is committed to providing an authentic candidate experience for all those that take the time to apply to HKA. We are committed to providing an efficient and insightful recruitment process giving candidates a true reflection of life at HKA. We are committed to responding to all applicants, and responses will be received by the closing date.
ED&I at HKA:
HKA has a thriving ED&I committee working hard to provide an inclusive and welcoming environment for a truly diverse set of employees. We are committed as a business on the continued improvement of our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion strategy, please visit our careers page for further information or feel free to ask our recruitment team for further information.
Interested in joining HKA? Come and see what we do at: www.hka.com