HKA is one of the world’s leading privately owned, independent providers of consulting, expert and advisory services for the construction, manufacturing, process, and technology industries.
As trusted independent consultants, experts, and advisors, we deliver solutions amid uncertainty, dispute and overrun, and provide the insights that make the best possible outcomes a reality for public and private sector clients worldwide. Our experts have testified across the globe on many of the largest quantum, delay, engineering, and commercial damages matters.
What We Offer
- Join an international company with a strong and collaborative culture and be involved within a Management Consultancy that works on Major Infrastructure projects.
- Provide a high level of service and support within HKA nationally/globally.
- The opportunity to work part time in a flexible organisation where you can broaden your knowledge within a high performing team.
We are seeking a Melbourne based Part Time Business Support Administrator to provide a high level of service to HKA’s Oceania team and work nationally with our wider team on a Part-Time basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a busy shared inbox, juggling competing priorities and taking ownership of allocated tasks, to support over 120 colleagues.
- Preparing client invoices, managing aged debts, timesheet management, and expense claim coordination and processing.
- Working autonomously and as part of the larger team remotely.
- Project administration, including running conflict checks, creating proposal codes, set up and system management of projects.
- Facilities management, including liaising with Building Management, ensuring smooth and seamless operations within our Brisbane office.
- Providing assistance to colleagues with creating and formatting documents including CVs, proposals, templates, and reports.
- Organising new starter inductions, recording and tracking leave, and coordinating travel requests.
- Shared reception responsibilities including answering phone calls and greeting guests to the office.
- Ad hoc office & team support.
Skills and Experience
This role works out of our office located in the CBD and also options to work partly from home. The ideal candidate will possess:
- Proven administrative and operations experience.
- A cool, calm and collected demeanour with a great sense of humour.
- Strong understanding of the inner workings of operations within a multifaceted business and a strong willingness to grow and develop.
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment with a high level of attention to detail.
- Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills – an ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to be a self-starter and comfortable working autonomously in a national team.
- Demonstrated experience working within a high-volume professional environment juggling multiple competing priorities.
- The ability to work autonomously and be a self-starter in a fast-paced environment.
- Extensive Microsoft Office Suite experience, with superior Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- Advanced numeracy and literacy skills, with exceptional verbal and written communication, and a strong interpersonal and customer service focus.
- Experience within a consultancy or legal environment is highly regarded.
CLOSING DATE: 21/12/21
At HKA we recognise our people are critical to our ongoing success. Our priority is to provide an inclusive and collaborative culture aimed at providing the best opportunities for our people to thrive and develop in their chosen career path.
Our Global Recruitment team is committed to providing an authentic candidate experience for all those that take the time to apply to HKA. We are committed to providing an efficient and insightful recruitment process giving candidates a true reflection of life at HKA. We are committed to responding to all applicants; the timings for this may vary due to volume, but responses will be received by the closing date.
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation or any other basis as protected by the Equality Act 2010 or in compliance with local legislation.
If you require more information on the above position prior to applying, please contact Tegan Martina - Recruitment Resourcer for Oceania & Asia, for an informal, strictly confidential discussion initially by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in joining HKA? Come and see what we do at: www.hka.com