HKA is one of the world’s leading privately owned, independent providers of consulting, expert and advisory services for the construction, manufacturing, process and technology industries.
As trusted independent consultants, experts, and advisors, we deliver solutions amid uncertainty, dispute and overrun, and provide the insights that make the best possible outcomes a reality for public and private sector clients worldwide. Our experts have testified across the globe on many of the largest quantum, delay, engineering, and commercial damages matters.
As Part of the HKA team in Australia, you can expect:
- The opportunity to move to a sunnier climate and join a high performing team within an international Management Consultancy.
- Play a key part in shaping our major infrastructure projects alongside one of our transport clients.
- The opportunity to oversee day to day operations and maintain schedules for specific scopes of work across multiple projects.
HKA is a global management consultancy who work across small to large scale infrastructure projects. Due to our growing portfolio of work, we are seeking a dedicated and motivated Project Planner to join our company and make an impact through Planning and Scheduling across multiple projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Overseeing and ensuring plans and schedules are up to date and within the timeframe.
- Production and control of schedule baseline and utilise approved work breakdown structures and techniques.
- Management and coordination of project reports and identify scheduling and planning requirements throughout the projects including Progress Report Dashboards.
- Assist the project team to update their forecasts (time and budget) monthly, quarterly, or as needed.
- Develop and deliver the Construction Readiness, Constriction delivery including Testing and Commissioning schedule within the P6 environment.
- Ensure quality checks and data are being correctly generated and review and report on contractor’s schedules.
- Support the estimating process and adhering to planning and scheduling, scheduling and project control standards across projects.
- Support and cooperate with cost control, risk and change management teams.
- Manage and maintain individual sections of the master schedule and ensure its integrity.
- Evaluate tenders, schedule delay analysis and collaborate with Project Teams to ensure consistency and integrity between different project work packages.
- Prepare and development for ‘what if’ scenarios and run a schedule impact assessment.
- Run a Schedule Health Checks and Schedule Risk Analysis.
- Develop Time Location Diagrams and Summary Schedules.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Relevant experience working within a planning and scheduling environment across infrastructure projects.
- Tertiary qualifications within engineering or similar discipline.
- Proven understanding of planning and scheduling methodologies and tools within projects.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with contractors, stakeholders and other clientele.
- Strong commercial and financial awareness.
- Working knowledge of Project Planning systems inclusive of P6 and other similar systems such as Primavera Risk Analysis and Time Location Diagrams Software.
- Must be versed in modern project management and project controls techniques within a multi-disciplined organisation.
- Demonstrated organisational skills and experience working within a high-volume professional environment juggling multiple competing priorities.
- The ability to communicate articulately both verbally and orally with a strong negotiation and presentation skills.
Relocation - what you can expect from us:
The opportunity to relocate to Australia - The warmer climate, strong economy and laidback lifestyle attracts many to make the move to Australia. You can expect a high-quality of life, good work-life balance and the opportunity to explore the country's wilderness, coupled with an abundance of wildlife. Moving to a new country is very exciting but we appreciate that it can also be challenging. We'll help provide you with all of the help and guidance that you will require in order to plan your move and to help you settle in.
A competitive salary, benefits and relocation package - whilst the cost of living in Australia is higher compared to other countries, we offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package to ensure that you are financially comfortable. We will also provide you with relocation assistance and a relocation package, which includes one way flight to Australia, visa lodgment and migration costs and reimbursement for relocation expenses, which may be used towards, but not limited to, removals expenses or temporary accommodation whilst you secure permanent accommodation.
The opportunity to work on Australia largest infrastructure projects - you will gain exposure working on a variety of exciting, complex mega-projects, alongside our world leading experts. You will develop your career working across a number of sectors, with both public and provide sector clients. We partner with a wide range of clients across the transport, roads, water, energy and social infrastructure sectors. Recent clients have included Sydney Metro, Sydney Water, WestConnex, Easing Sydney's Congestion, Melbourne Airport Rail, Waka Kotahi (New Zealand Transport Agency) and Infrastructure Australia.
At HKA we recognise our people are critical to our ongoing success. Our priority is to provide an inclusive and collaborative culture aimed at providing the best opportunities for our people to thrive and develop in their chosen career path.
Our Global Recruitment team is committed to providing an authentic candidate experience for all those that take the time to apply to HKA. We are committed to providing an efficient and insightful recruitment process giving candidates a true reflection of life at HKA. We are committed to responding to all applicants; the timings for this may vary due to volume, but responses will be received by the closing date.
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation or any other basis as protected by the Equality Act 2010 or in compliance with local legislation.
If you require more information on the above position prior to applying, please contact Tegan Martina - Recruitment Resourcer for Oceania & Asia, for an informal, strictly confidential discussion initially by e-mail at: email@example.com
Interested in joining HKA? Come and see what we do at: www.hka.com