HKA is one of the world’s leading privately owned, independent providers of consulting, expert and advisory services for the construction, manufacturing, process, and technology industries.
As trusted independent consultants, experts, and advisors, we deliver solutions amid uncertainty, dispute and overrun, and provide the insights that make the best possible outcomes a reality for public and private sector clients worldwide. Our experts have testified across the globe on many of the largest quantum, delay, engineering, and commercial damages matters.
As Part of the HKA team, you can expect:
- The opportunity to join a high performing team within an international Management Consultancy.
- Play a key part in shaping our major infrastructure projects alongside one of our transport clients.
- Take charge in project archiving and handover to next phase/operations.
HKA is a global management consultancy who work across small to large scale infrastructure projects. Due to our growing portfolio of work, we are seeking a dedicated and motivated Document Controller to join our company and make an impact through Document Control across multiple projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparation of specific documents inclusive of internal and external design and vendor documents, project correspondence and control and delivery.
- Receive, record, distribute and file all technical documentation, principally incoming and outgoing contractual documents such as services briefs, drawings, reports, schedules, registers, specifications, transmittals, presentations and their associated forms of transmission
- Coordinate with and support the project, quality, technical and administration teams for timely, effectively, document management
- Manage an electronic document management scheme of directory and file structures for storage, retrieval, submissions and project searches.
- Ensure consistency with the Corporate Records System requirements, liaising with external contractors, clients and suppliers, ensuring submissions are consistent with and comply to project and management systems
- Manage and maintain all documents and drawings through document management systems.
- Ensure document control on site is set up correctly and maintained.
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Proven experience as a Document Controller with strong knowledge od document control processes and systems.
- Understanding of cross discipline engineering documents and approval processes within project teams.
- Familiarity with project procedures.
- Working knowledge of Document Control systems inclusive of TeamBinder, Aconex, Projectwise and other similar systems.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with contractors, stakeholders and other clientele.
- Demonstrated organisational skills and experience working within a high-volume professional environment juggling multiple competing priorities.
- The ability to communicate articulately both verbally and orally.
At HKA we recognise our people are critical to our ongoing success. Our priority is to provide an inclusive and collaborative culture aimed at providing the best opportunities for our people to thrive and develop in their chosen career path.
Our Global Recruitment team is committed to providing an authentic candidate experience for all those that take the time to apply to HKA. We are committed to providing an efficient and insightful recruitment process giving candidates a true reflection of life at HKA. We are committed to responding to all applicants; the timings for this may vary due to volume, but responses will be received by the closing date.
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation or any other basis as protected by the Equality Act 2010 or in compliance with local legislation.
If you require more information on the above position prior to applying, please contact Tegan Martina - Recruitment Resourcer for Oceania & Asia, for an informal, strictly confidential discussion initially by e-mail at: email@example.com
Interested in joining HKA? Come and see what we do at: www.hka.com