HKA is one of the world’s leading privately owned, independent providers of consulting, expert and advisory services for the construction, manufacturing, process and technology industries.
As trusted independent consultants, experts, and advisors, we deliver solutions amid uncertainty, dispute and overrun, and provide the insights that make the best possible outcomes a reality for public and private sector clients worldwide. Our experts have testified across the globe on many of the largest quantum, delay, engineering, and commercial damages matters.
Our Expert Services Team specialises in Quantum, Engineering, Delay, Disruption and Damages; we call this capability QED+. Our QED+ practice is a close-knit team who are based across all our four offices in Australia, working on a variety of both national and international projects.
As part of the HKA Team, you will:
- Join a team of highly skilled experts in their field
- Assist with commission delivery, resourcing, financial reporting and management to help drive the growth of the Expert Services business through the coordination and promotion of external events
- Have the opportunity to help drive innovation and operational excellence.
We are looking for an experienced Administration Coordinator to provide proactive support to the Expert Services Leadership and their wider team in Oceania. This role has become vacant due to an internal promotion, and we are seeking a high potential candidate to join HKA and grow and develop within the business.
You will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Expert Services Leadership and their wider team to ensure effective day to day operations.
- Collaborating with teams across both our local and international offices on business improvement initiatives.
- Assisting with the coordination and allocation of resources on commissions including accurate resourcing advice to the Expert Services Leadership .
- Managing the calendar of external events including the organisation and booking of conferences, seminars and other similar events.
- Coordinating Learning and Development events and training sessions.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial reports, forecasting and pipeline reports.
- Coordinating team meetings including drafting agendas and meeting minutes.
- Updating and maintaining the Customer Relationship Management database and managing Professional Memberships.
- Assisting with the preparation of detailed proposals and tender submissions, and management of debtors.
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will possess:
- The capacity to be a natural self-starter to assist with the day-to-day operations of the practice.
- Proven experience as a Administration Coordinator or similar role within a Law Firm, Consultancy, Corporate environment, or other professional services firm.
- Exposure to financial and commercial analysis including the use of analytical tools such as CRM and PowerBI.
- Previous experience in roles requiring a high degree of confidentiality and professional discretion.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail, with the ability to prepare reports, correspondence, presentations and briefs in an accurate and timely manner.
- The ability to prioritise and manage own time in an environment with multiple competing requirements.
- Extensive Microsoft Office Suite experience, with superior Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- The ability to meet deadlines and provide timely feedback to internal and external clients.
CLOSING DATE: 28/10/21
At HKA we recognise our people are critical to our ongoing success. Our priority is to provide an inclusive and collaborative culture aimed at providing the best opportunities for our people to thrive and develop in their chosen career path.
Our Global Recruitment team is committed to providing an authentic candidate experience for all those that take the time to apply to HKA. We are committed to providing an efficient and insightful recruitment process giving candidates a true reflection of life at HKA. We are committed to responding to all applicants; the timings for this may vary due to volume, but responses will be received by the closing date.
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation or any other basis as protected by the Equality Act 2010 or in compliance with local legislation.
If you require more information on the above position prior to applying, please contact Tegan Martina - Recruitment Resourcer for Oceania & Asia, for an informal, strictly confidential discussion initially by e-mail at: email@example.com
Interested in joining HKA? Come and see what we do at: www.hka.com