HKA is one of the world’s leading privately owned, independent providers of consulting, expert and advisory services for the construction, manufacturing, process and technology industries.
As trusted independent consultants, experts and advisors, we deliver solutions amid uncertainty, dispute and overrun, and provide the insights that make the best possible outcomes a reality for public and private sector clients worldwide.
As part of he HKA team you can expect:
- A strong collaborative culture focused on growing the Expert Services and Claims practice and our team together.
- For senior levels the opportunity to be developed as an Expert within the South African market.
- The opportunity to work alongside our Regional Head and Senior Leads to develop Expert services within South Africa.
We have excellent opportunities within our South African business for senior level quantum claims consultants that are looking for their next career change.
- Gathering of data and records relating to the dispute.
- Studying and providing a highly analytical analysis of records and documents.
- Assessing grounds for negligence, unreasonable pricing and other quantum related issues.
- Providing an expert opinion of your findings and backing them up with evidence where necessary.
- Drafting sections of the expert report.
- Liaising internally and externally with other parties involved in the dispute.
Skills and Experience:
Ideally, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified in construction or engineering related subject.
- A strong background in a Quantity Surveying or Engineering working on large scale projects.
- A highly analytical and methodical approach to tasks
- Incredibly thorough in your approach to work
- A personable and professional manner
- Genuine passion to progress in the expert witness sector
- Experience of dispute management and ideally involvement in arbitration or Expert Witness proceedings.
- Equally considered are those with a strong construction background looking to make a move into construction claims.
What we offer:
At HKA we recognise our people are critical to our ongoing success. Our priority is to provide an inclusive and collaborative culture aimed at providing the best opportunities for our people to thrive and develop in their chose career path.
Our Global Recruitment team is committed to providing an authentic candidate experience for all those that take the time to apply to HKA. We are committed to providing an efficient and insightful recruitment process giving candidates a true reflection of life at HKA. We are committed to responding to all applicants, but responses will be received by the closing date.
CLOSING DATE: 31 October 2021.
ED&I at HKA:
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation or any other basis as protected by the Equality Act 2010 or in compliance with local legislation.
Interested in joining HKA? Come and see what we do at: www.hka.com