HKA is a leading project, strategy, and infrastructure advisory company. We provide strategic advisory and transformation services to major infrastructure clients and large asset businesses. Working at HKA means you are stepping into an organisation that is delivering some of Australia’s most exciting and innovative projects.
At HKA, we deal in complexity. But our approach is simple. We employ the best people and support them as they achieve the best outcomes for our clients. Our people come from across the industry and a wide spectrum of disciplines.
As part of the HKA team, you can expect:
A strong collaborative culture focused on growing the Advisory practice and our team together.
- Play a key part in shaping our major infrastructure projects alongside one of our transport clients.
- Working alongside a diverse team with the opportunity develop your career with supportive mentors and project exposure.
HKA is a global management consultancy who work across small to large scale infrastructure projects. We are seeking a dedicated Risk Manager to join our advisory team.
You will be responsible for:
- Provide advice, direction, and assurance relative to the risk processes within the project and liaise with contractors, clients, and other relevant personnel.
- Provide guidance to delivery teams and key subject matter experts to ensure risks are identified, evaluated, and reported, and that tasks and controls are developed and implemented to reduce or avoid that risk.
- Perform qualitative risk management on cost and schedule risks to ensure proactive identification and mitigation of key project risks.
- Perform quantitative cost risk analysis using quantitative risk modelling software to inform and track against contingency budgets, and report the outputs of the risk analysis.
- Assist the scheduling team to perform quantitative schedule risk analysis and report the outputs.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with other project controls functions including cost management, change control and schedule.
- Oversee day to day management, development and implementation of Risk standards and processes.
- Produce risk reports when required to ensure threats and opportunity statuses are communicated.
- Facilitate risk cost profiling and retire any threats that may arise.
Skills and Experience
We welcome applications from candidates with the following attributes:
- Proven experience managing and motivating risk teams on major infrastructure projects.
- Skilled in the field of Quantitative Cost Risk Analysis and Quantitative Schedule Risk analysis techniques.
- Proficient commercial and financial awareness.
- High capability of using Risk management software such as ARM, @Risk,
- Experience with Document Control, Power Bi Tools and Microsoft Excel.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with contractors, stakeholders, and other clientele.
- Demonstrated organisational skills and experience working within a high-volume professional environment, managing multiple competing priorities.
- People managing skills and the confidence to lead a team.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
At HKA we recognise our people are critical to our ongoing success. Our priority is to provide an inclusive and collaborative culture aimed at providing the best opportunities for our people to thrive and develop in their chosen career path.
Our Global Recruitment team is committed to providing an authentic candidate experience for all those that take the time to apply to HKA. We are committed to providing an efficient and insightful recruitment process giving candidates a true reflection of life at HKA. We are committed to responding to all applicants, but responses will be received by the closing date.
Closing date: 31 October 2021.
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation or any other basis as protected by the Equality Act 2010 or in compliance with local legislation.
Interested in joining HKA? Come and see what we do at: www.hka.com