HKA is one of the world’s leading privately owned, independent providers of consulting, expert and advisory services for the construction, manufacturing, process and technology industries.
As trusted independent consultants, experts and advisors, we deliver solutions amid uncertainty, dispute and overrun, and provide the insights that make the best possible outcomes a reality for public and private sector clients worldwide. Our experts have testified across the globe on many of the largest quantum, delay, engineering, architecture, and commercial damages matters.
As part of the HKA team you can expect:
- The opportunity to develop your expertise and recognition as an expert and become a testifying Expert in your own right.
- A supportive, collaborative culture with an ambitious goal to grow the Forensic Technical Services practice both in Australia and New Zealand and globally.
- Opportunity to work on interesting, complex, international projects and collaborate with our global network of leading experts.
HKA has an exciting opportunity for an experienced engineer to join our global team of experts and play a key part in the continued growth of HKA’s Forensic Technical Services team across Australia and New Zealand. You will have the opportunity to work on some of the world’s largest technical disputes, both regionally and internationally.
You will join an established and collaborative team and will work alongside our global network of 400+ consulting experts. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to start a new chapter in their career and make their mark. We can offer a variety of career advancement and mentoring opportunities. We will help to support and develop you in your long-term career with us and we can support individuals who are interested to become an Expert Witness.
Applications from emerging experts in Civil, Structural, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering, or Architecture who have the commitment and aptitude to train, in order to develop into a testifying expert, would be welcome.
Skills and Experience:
Ideally you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in a relevant industry.
- Master’s degree in engineering or architecture and/or equivalent post-graduate qualifications.
- Chartered Engineer, Architect, or equivalent.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience of working on large-scale, international projects.
- Experience of contract administration.
- Knowledge and experience of methods of resolving disputes
What we offer:
At HKA we recognise our people are critical to our ongoing success. Our priority is to provide an inclusive and collaborative culture aimed at providing the best opportunities for our people to thrive and develop in their chose career path.
We operate a flexible working pattern both in terms of hours and location and are happy with flexible remote working.
Our Global Recruitment team is committed to providing an authentic candidate experience for all those that take the time to apply to HKA. We are committed to providing an efficient and insightful recruitment process giving candidates a true reflection of life at HKA. We are committed to responding to all applicants, but responses will be received by the closing date.
CLOSING DATE: 30th October 2021
ED&I at HKA:
All HKA employment decisions will be made without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation, or any other basis as protected by the Equality Act 2010 or in compliance with local legislation.
If you require more information on the above position prior to applying, please contact Liz Kane - Recruitment Manager for Oceania & Asia, for an informal, strictly confidential discussion initially by e-mail at: email@example.com