HKA is one of the world’s leading privately owned, independent providers of consulting, expert and advisory services for the construction, manufacturing, process and technology industries.
As trusted independent consultants, experts and advisors, we deliver solutions amid uncertainty, dispute and overrun, and provide the insights that make the best possible outcomes a reality for public and private sector clients worldwide.
As part of the HKA team you can expect:
- A strong collaborative culture focused on growing the dispute practice and our team together
- The opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing team and be part of driving the future success and development of our Middle Eastern business.
- The ability to leverage HKA’s strong brand in the construction space and reputation for exceptional expert witnesses to accelerate career development and connections within this space
For those looking to develop their existing credibility as Expert Witness, this is the opportunity to join and work in a progressive and collaborative environment, working on international appointments of the size and complexity only a global consultancy would be appointed to.
Not only does HKA support our Experts with the instructions that they develop through their own efforts but we proactively promote Experts who are most appropriate for the enquiries HKA receive, whether in international Arbitration or in Adjudication. All of this whilst being able to draw upon advice and mentoring from some of the foremost recognised Expert Witness in their field.
Skills and Experience
Confidential discussions are invited from individuals with either of the following attributes:
- Demonstrable experience of being appointed as Expert Witness within delay analysis.
- For those operating as Assistant to Expert Witness, you should be able to demonstrate not only those you have assisted in addition to detail of your involvement in those Expert appointments.
What we offer:
At HKA we recognise our people are critical to our ongoing success. Our priority is to provide an inclusive and collaborative culture aimed at providing the best opportunities for our people to thrive and develop in their chose career path.
Our Global Recruitment team is committed to providing an authentic candidate experience for all those that take the time to apply to HKA. We are committed to providing an efficient and insightful recruitment process giving candidates a true reflection of life at HKA. We are committed to responding to all applicants, but responses will be received by the closing date.
CLOSING DATE: 31 October 2021.
ED&I at HKA:
All HKA employment decisions shall be made in compliance with local legislation, for further information please visit our ED&I page at www.hka.com.