HKA is one of the world’s leading privately owned, independent providers of consulting, expert and advisory services for the construction, manufacturing, process and technology industries. We have experience advising clients on the economic impact of commercial and investment treaty disputes and in forensic accounting matters.
As part of the HKA team you can expect:
- A strong collaborative culture focused on growing the FACD practice and our team together.
- The ability to manage FACD client projects while mentoring Associate & Senior Consultants.
- The opportunity to be part of driving the future success and development of our FACD practice.
- The ability to leverage HKA’s strong brand and reputation for exceptional expert witnesses to accelerate revenue generation through commercial damages engagements.
- Manage FACD client projects while delegating and supporting the collation of research and analysis of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Communicate with client project liaison on a consistent basis.
- Provide collaboration on the production of Expert reports.
- Assist with building complex models to analyze economic and financial data using spreadsheets and databases.
- Strong and concise communication of analysis and work product as appropriate.
- The ability to multitask and work within deadlines/ priorities whilst working on multiple projects, delegating to team members and managing the expectations of clients to help ensure client satisfaction.
- A positive and collaborative way of working, fostering good internal and external relationships whilst maintaining the confidential nature of client relationships and related work products.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Accounting.
- 8+ years of technical accounting experience at a large multinational or national public accountancy firm or forensic accounting boutique.
- 4+ years managing consulting teams for client projects.
- Prior consulting work is a must.
- Experience in Forensic Accounting is desirable but not essential.
- Commitment to undertaking high-quality analysis with strong problem solving and attention to detail.
- Strong technically with experience in data analytics and the ability to manipulate data.
- Exceptional written and communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
What We Offer:
HKA offers a tremendous benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, 401k, tuition reimbursement; industry association reimbursement; mentorships; etc. We strongly believe that our people are critical to our ongoing success. If you are a talented self-starter with the desire to succeed, we would love to hear from you.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion at HKA:
HKA is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.