HKA is one of the world’s leading privately owned, independent providers of consulting, expert and advisory services for the construction, manufacturing, process and technology industries.
As trusted independent consultants, experts and advisors, we deliver solutions amid uncertainty, dispute and overrun, and provide the insights that make the best possible outcomes a reality for public and private sector clients worldwide. Our experts have testified across the globe on many of the largest quantum, delay, engineering and commercial damages matters.
As part of the HKA team you can expect:
- A strong collaborative culture focused on supporting the Claims and Disputes practice and our team together.
- The opportunity to be a part of a diverse and supportive team across the Middle Eastern region.
- Be given the opportunity to develop your career, working within a fast paced environment, on exciting projects and being an integral support for our technical staff.
HKA have an exciting opportunity for a highly competent Business Support Administrator to join our team in Dubai. This is a key role for the business that requires a highly organised individual with a responsible attitude and a keen eye for detail.
The successful applicant will be an integral part of the team and will be involved in ensuring the smooth running of the office with responsibility for the following activities;
Role and Responsibilities:
- Administration support for the Business Support Manager and technical staff, typing of all correspondence, legal reports, presentations plus booking of complex international travel requirements.
- Administrative tasks as and when needed to ensure that all offices are fully supported and maintains our record of high standards.
- Processing invoices and staff expenses in a timely and efficient manner ensuring the correct procedures are followed.
- Keep up to date records of leases and renewals and arrange for these to be renewed.
- Carry out conflict checks and administer terms of appointments.
- Covering front of office duties when required.
- Supporting new employees with mobilsation from other countries including arranging flights and accommodation.
- Be the first point of contact for all new employees, sending out welcome email, introducing them to the team on their first day and leasing with Recruitment and HR to ensure a smooth onboarding process.
- Coordinate with IT to ensure equipment is available for staff when required and that cost effective IT and telephone systems are available.
- Coordinate with HR regarding mobilisation, visa, demobilisation and other HR queries.
- Liaison between PRO and staff to ensure that all staff are compliant with immigration regulations.
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience of working within a professional services environment working within an administrative role.
- Strong English language skills both in verbal and written form, Arabic language capability is not essential but is a plus.
- An advanced level with the full Microsoft Office suite.
- Confident manner when dealing with all levels of people over the telephone and face to face .
- Excellent organisation skills and able to deal with multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly.
- Able to work independently and with initiative and meet deadlines.
- A clear understanding of the importance of quality and attention to detail.
- A friendly and communicative person, able to work without supervision, able to understand business needs for document control and management and to understand the vital importance of data control in a modern office.
- An organised, forward thinking individual with a bright and positive outlook and a ‘can do’ attitude.
What we offer:
At HKA we recognise our people are critical to our ongoing success. Our priority is to provide an inclusive and collaborative culture aimed at providing the best opportunities for our people to thrive and develop in their chose career path.
Our Global Recruitment team is committed to providing an authentic candidate experience for all those that take the time to apply to HKA. We are committed to providing an efficient and insightful recruitment process giving candidates a true reflection of life at HKA. We are committed to responding to all applicants, but responses will be received by the closing date.
CLOSING DATE: 4 August 2021.
ED&I at HKA:
All HKA employment decisions shall be made in compliance with local legislation, please visit the equality and diversity section on our careers page.