HKA is one of the world’s leading privately owned, independent providers of consulting, expert and advisory services for the construction, manufacturing, process and technology industries.
As part of the HKA team you can expect:
- The opportunity to work in a dual role, managing proposals/ business development support as well as supporting North Americas marketing with event coordination, social media management and collateral development.
- A strong collaborative culture focused on driving the future success and development of our global business.
- The opportunity to apply your strong writing and editing skills in a professional services environment.
- The ability to support strategic growth through Business Development in all service lines across North America.
Due to HKA’s continued growth in North America, we are looking to add a dynamic and experienced Proposal and Marketing Manager. This is a unique opportunity for a Proposal and Marketing Manager who will cover our entire Americas region and also be a part of our well-established global marketing team. The role is an integral part of helping to grow HKA’s business through collaborating with Business Development, managing events, and writing/editing proposals. This position has high internal and client visibility
- 7+ years of managing bids and proposals for consulting or professional services firms with legal and construction sectors a plus.
- Strong use and knowledge of bids/ proposal management & RFP software tools.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Experience with CRM programs and/ or Deltek CRM system required. Graphics and presentation skills including the ability to customize marketing and sales materials using Adobe Creative software applications.
- Experience with Social Media content creation and posting with scheduling tools like Hootsuite desired.
- Experience of coordinating events and creating marketing collateral for industry shows.
Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion at HKA:
HKA is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.