HKA is one of the world’s leading privately owned, independent providers of consulting, expert and advisory services for the construction, manufacturing, process and technology industries.
As trusted independent consultants, experts and advisors, we deliver solutions amid uncertainty, dispute and overrun, and provide the insights that make the best possible outcomes a reality for public and private sector clients worldwide.
As part of the HKA team you can expect:
- A strong collaborative culture focused on growing the Forensic Technical Services (FTS) practice and our team together.
- The opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing team and be part of driving the future success and development of our global FTS business.
- The opportunity to work closely with highly technical colleagues on exciting project based work, working with leaders and colleagues who support your career development.
Due to the continued success and development of our Expert Support Team we have a new opportunity for a well rounded and capable individual to join our dynamic team of support consultants, who are an integral part of the success of our project based work.
- Working closely with our team of Experts providing support when required.
- Ensuring deadlines on all projects are clear and are met.
- Delegate project tasks to others where appropriate.
- Keep track of the budget and assist with invoicing.
- Liaison between client, external consultants and internal teams including assisting with the preparation of progress reports.
- Quality control including the drafting, review, formatting, and tailoring of reports, and coordination of peer reviews.
- Assisting with risk assessments and arranging site visits.
- Project close out and feedback.
- Field client enquiries, understanding client requirements and ascertaining the key information for discussion with expert colleagues.
- Preparing detailed work-plans and formal proposals in consultation with the expert team.
- Administration of proposals and terms of appointment and field negotiations with the client.
Ideally you will posses the following:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to handle multiple projects and a varied workload whilst keeping to deadlines.
- The ability to keep track of budgets and assist with invoice reviews.
- Microsoft skills to an intermediate standard.
- Experience in editing and formatting detailed reports.
- Confident with proofreading to a high standard.
- A solid team member willing to support their peers as well as senior management.
What we offer:
At HKA we recognise our people are critical to our ongoing success. Our priority is to provide an inclusive and collaborative culture aimed at providing the best opportunities for our people to thrive and develop in their chose career path.
We operate a flexible working approach and support flexible working patterns both in the office and home working.
Our Global Recruitment team is committed to providing an authentic candidate experience for all those that take the time to apply to HKA. We are committed to providing an efficient and insightful recruitment process giving candidates a true reflection of life at HKA. We are committed to responding to all applicants, but responses will be received by the closing date.
CLOSING DATE: 22 July 2021.
ED&I at HKA:
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation or any other basis as protected by the Equality Act 2010 or in compliance with local legislation.