HKA is one of the world’s leading privately owned, independent providers of consulting, expert and advisory services for the construction, manufacturing, process and technology industries.
As trusted independent consultants, experts and advisors, we deliver solutions amid uncertainty, dispute and overrun, and provide the insights that make the best possible outcomes a reality for public and private sector clients worldwide.
As part of the HKA team you can expect:
- A strong collaborative culture focused on growing the Forensic Technical Services (FTS) practice and our team together.
- The opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing team and be part of driving the future success and development of our global FTS business.
- The ability to leverage HKA’s strong brand in the construction space and reputation for exceptional expert witnesses to accelerate career development and connections within this space.
Due to the continued growth of our Forensic Technical Services team, a strong and active workload, and a robust pipeline, HKA, is seeking an experienced civils infrastructure engineer to join its growing team of specialists undertaking forensic investigations and dispute resolution.
This presents the opportunity for the successful candidate to work on projects both in the UK and internationally within a collaborative and diverse team.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills/attributes:
- A degree in Civil Engineering.
- MICE, Chartered Engineer or equivalent.
- Extensive experience in major multi-disciplined international projects.
- Detailed hands-on knowledge of civil engineering design and construction at director level.
- Good working knowledge of forms of contract, scopes of services, design management processes, integrated design delivery programming etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A keen interest in forensic investigations and the dispute resolution process.
- Experience in developing a successful business stream.
What we offer:
At HKA we recognise our people are critical to our ongoing success. Our priority is to provide an inclusive and collaborative culture aimed at providing the best opportunities for our people to thrive and develop in their chose career path.
Location is not an issue we are happy to consider applications from any of our UK locations, we operate a flexible working approach and support flexible working patterns both in the office and home working.
Our Global Recruitment team is committed to providing an authentic candidate experience for all those that take the time to apply to HKA. We are committed to providing an efficient and insightful recruitment process giving candidates a true reflection of life at HKA. We are committed to responding to all applicants, but responses will be received by the closing date.
CLOSING DATE: 30 November 2021.
ED&I at HKA:
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation or any other basis as protected by the Equality Act 2010 or in compliance with local legislation.