HKA is one of the world’s leading privately owned, independent providers of consulting, expert and advisory services for the construction, manufacturing, process and technology industries.
As part of the HKA team you can expect:
- A strong collaborative culture focused on growing the Claims and Disputes practice and our team together.
- The opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing team and be part of driving the future success and development of our global business.
- The ability to leverage HKA’s strong brand in the construction claims space and reputation for exceptional expert witnesses to accelerate career development and connections within this space.
HKA is continuing to grow in North America and looking to add to our successful and dynamic team of professionals. We are currently looking for construction/ engineering professionals with some experience or an interest in learning construction claims.
Qualifications and experience:
- Degree qualified in construction, engineering, or related field.
- 3 or more years’ experience working in a construction or construction management.
- Familiarity with construction contract administration & documentation.
- Understanding of construction estimating & scheduling.
- Interest in detail oriented forensic analysis for construction claims & consulting to clients.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail.
- Experience using relevant software tools: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), MS Project, Primavera P3/P6.
- Solid interpersonal skills and ability to work as a member of a team.
What We Offer:
HKA offers a tremendous benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, 401k, tuition reimbursement; industry association reimbursement; mentorships; etc. We strongly believe that our people are critical to our ongoing success. If you are a talented self-starter with the desire to succeed, we would love to hear from you.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion at HKA:
HKA is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.