HKA is one of the world’s leading privately owned, independent providers of consulting, expert and advisory services for the construction, manufacturing, process and technology industries.
As part of the HKA team you can expect:
- Ownership of the payroll process- start to finish.
- Autonomy when working; not micromanaged.
- Training by payroll system, Paylocity; with continuous support from Paylocity.
- Ability to add “special projects” to daily payroll duties, if interested.
- Ability to continually work virtually.
- Strong team of AP/AR professionals available to answer questions and help onboard/ train the Sr. Payroll Associate.
HKA is continuing to grow in North America and looking to add to our successful and dynamic team of professionals. We are currently looking for a Senior Payroll Associate with experience in processing payroll and owning the payroll practice at HKA.
Qualifications and experience:
- 3 or more years’ experience working as a payroll administrator with experience using a third party payroll system.
- Experience with multi-state payroll practices & regulations in the US.
- Experience using a payroll software.
- Strong Microsoft excel skills.
- Solid communication skills; both written and verbal; to interact with HKA personnel of all levels.
- Ability to work independently; accomplish tasks within deadlines.
What We Offer:
HKA offers a tremendous benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, 401k, tuition reimbursement; industry association reimbursement; mentorships; etc. We strongly believe that our people are critical to our ongoing success. If you are a talented self-starter with the desire to succeed, we would love to hear from you.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion at HKA:
HKA is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Interested in joining HKA? Come and see what we do at: www.hka.com or reach out to the North America Recruiting Manager, Heather Triolo: email@example.com.