As part of the HKA team you can expect:
- A strong collaborative culture focused on growing the practice and our team together.
- The opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing team and be part of driving the future success and development of our global business.
- The ability to work with a diverse team and workload to accelerate career development and connections.
The Site Support position is a hybrid and dynamic role which provides an opportunity to learn and thrive within both site support and technical services as part of the Global IT department, serving a fast-growing International Professional Services company.
The primary function of this role is to provide 2nd and 3rd level IT and telecommunications support and advice at an office/regional level to firstly European users as well as to the global user base as assigned via the Helpdesk system.
- Perform administrative and patching duties on Windows servers.
- Maintain tracking of IT and Communication hardware and software (inc. Servers).
- Build, Testing and Deployment Software deployments via MS Endpoint Manager (Intune).
- Support system hardware including Avaya phone systems and basic network equipment troubleshooting.
- Monitor assigned Helpdesk calls and provide service within support specifications.
- Provide necessary support assistance, hands-on where necessary otherwise remotely to users on applications.
- Maintain & Update IT Knowledgebase of current and new developments in technology for hardware and software.
- Assist in maintaining adherence to policies, procedures, and standards to ensure they conform to company and I.T. objectives.
- Perform hardware and software upgrades as required as well as Asset Tracking activities.
- Coordinate IT equipment and Office moves with management and the user community.
- Travel to office and field sites to provide local support where necessary.
Skills and Experience:
Ideally, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- We are looking for a dependable, self-motivated, and detail-oriented individual with excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to build team and stakeholder relations with strong communication skills.
- Qualified in a relevant IT sector subject or equivalent vocational work experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of demonstrable experience in a Site Support role.
- Qualified in or already working towards an Industry Certification, such as Microsoft Certified Professional.
- Knowledge and ability to support computer, server, network, and phone equipment requirements associated with an international business.
- Flexible where necessary with working hours and the ability to travel to meet and where possible exceed the demands of corporate staff and end-users.
- The ideal candidate must possess an intellectual curiosity about their work.
What we offer:
At HKA we recognise our people are critical to our ongoing success. Our priority is to provide an inclusive and collaborative culture aimed at providing the best opportunities for our people to thrive and develop in their chosen career paths.
Our Global Recruitment team is committed to providing an authentic candidate experience for all those that take the time to apply to HKA. We are committed to providing an efficient and insightful recruitment process giving candidates a true reflection of life at HKA. We are committed to responding to all applicants, but responses will be received by the closing date.
Equality, diversity & Inclusion:
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation, or any other basis as protected by the Equality Act 2010 or in compliance with local legislation.
Closing date: 20 July 2021