As part of the HKA team you can expect:
- A strong collaborative culture focused on supporting the needs of the business.
- Exposure to a diverse range of processes whilst being an integral part of the team.
- Be given the opportunity to develop a successful career with the support of the European finance team.
We have an exciting opportunity for a newly qualified and ambitious Assistant Management Accountant, the role will be part of our well-established European finance team based in our UK Corporate Head office.
At HKA we are passionate about supporting the development and career progression of our staff, we will support you and mentor you to achieve your potential whilst being an integral part of the team.
- Support the production of monthly management accounts for the UK, Germany, and Turkey.
- Responsibility for Europe Treasury function including setting up payments, performing bank reconciliations, and assisting with cash flow forecasting.
- Assume management and control of European Fixed Asset Registers.
- Support the production of KPI information including analysis of fee earner income.
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations.
- Support with local statutory audit requirements.
- Support during the budgeting and forecasting process.
Skills and Experience:
Ideally, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Graduate degree / AAT qualified and/or CIMA part qualified.
- We are open to receiving applications from both those who have just graduated or are looking for a move from their current employer.
- An adaptable and forward-thinking individual.
- A strong work ethic, the ability to meet deadlines and produce high standard work.
- An effective communicator able to work alone but also thrives as part of a team.
What we offer:
At HKA we recognise our people are critical to our ongoing success. Our priority is to provide an inclusive and collaborative culture aimed at providing the best opportunities for our people to thrive and develop in their chose career path.
Our Global Recruitment team is committed to providing an authentic candidate experience for all those that take the time to apply to HKA. We are committed to providing an efficient and insightful recruitment process giving candidates a true reflection of life at HKA. We are committed to responding to all applicants, but responses will be received by the closing date.
CLOSING DATE: 1 July 2021.
ED&I at HKA:
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation, or any other basis as protected by the Equality Act 2010 or in compliance with local legislation.
Interested in joining HKA? Come and see what we do at: www.hka.com