What we Offer
HKA is one of the leading projects, strategy, and infrastructure advisory companies in Australia. We provide commercial management, program and project management, strategic advisory and transformation services to major infrastructure clients and large asset businesses.
As part of the HKA team you can expect:
- The opportunity to work with a team of experts recognised both locally and internationally for offering robust, credible, and pragmatic advisory services,
- Develop your career working with an Management Consultancy firm that works on large, high profile construction and engineering projects,
- Join a diverse team with the opportunity to grow and progress internally.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Graduate who has been in the workforce for one to two years and is looking for a role that will give them exposure to some of the largest projects around Australia. You will have the opportunity to work with top industry professionals in infrastructure, engineering, and consulting.
In this role, the successful candidate will work with our team across a range of projects and will be responsible for supporting the project team and support services for the development, maintenance and continuous improvement of a suite of regular reports to enable effective decision making across the Project.
- Supporting the project team,
- Assist the wider team and be a general allrounder in assignment delivery and undertake assignment administration and research, as required,
- Being on the front end of commercial and contractual development of major infrastructure portfolios, programs and projects,
- Research and managing databases,
- Procurement and Transaction Management,
- Carrying out Project health checks & dispute avoidance,
- Working with the team and clients.
Skills and Experience
We are seeking individuals with some project experience, nominal knowledge of construction commercial principles and a willingness to learn and develop.
- Degree in Engineering, Construction, Project Management, or related discipline,
- Experience within project engineering, contracts administration and is interested in developing their career working with an Advisory firm,
- The ability to take initiative and willingness to grow and develop professionally,
- Stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to develop and maintain relationships,
- Ability to prioritise and manage own time in an environment with several competing requirements,
- A strong team member with the ability to drive continuous improvement in the standard of projects.
At HKA we recognise our people are critical to our ongoing success. Our priority is to provide an inclusive and collaborative culture aimed at providing the best opportunities for our people to thrive and develop in their chosen career path.
Our Global Recruitment team is committed to providing an authentic candidate experience for all those that take the time to apply to HKA. We are committed to providing an efficient and insightful recruitment process giving candidates a true reflection of life at HKA. We are committed to responding to all applicants; the timings for this may vary due to volume, but responses will be received by the closing date.
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation or any other basis as protected by the Equality Act 2010 or in compliance with local legislation.
If you require more information on the above position prior to applying, please contact Tegan Martina - Recruitment Resourcer for Oceania & Asia, for an informal, strictly confidential discussion initially by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in joining HKA? Come and see what we do at: www.hka.com