As part of the HKA team you can expect:
- A strong collaborative culture focused on growing the Expert Services and Claims practice and our team together.
- The opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing team, whilst being mentored and working alongside some of the most respected and experienced industry Delay Experts.
- The ability to further your career development by working on some of the most iconic projects and complex cases in the world.
We have an exciting opportunity for construction professionals that are interested in starting their career in delay analysis. The role provides a unique opportunity to gain experience within the niche field of delay analysis whilst being trained by some of the best in the delay arena.
- Providing support to the team by providing planning, programming, and scheduling analysis.
- Retrospective and forensic analysis of projects in dispute.
- Learn the various methods of delay analysis.
- Entry pathway into the career of a delay analyst and construction consultant.
- Exposure to various construction projects, both in terms of sector, size and location including high profile and international.
- Ensuring that all data necessary is both available, factual, and reliable for the Lead or Expert to make decisions.
- Be a direct contributor to the production of work products including data management, data analysis, research, forensic investigation, and report writing.
Skills and Experience:
Ideally, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Appropriately qualified in construction, engineering, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience working in a relevant construction project management, scheduling, planning, or engineering role.
- Experience gained on live projects.
- A passion for your work and a keen interest in construction law.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail.
- A natural problem solver with an inquisitive mind.
- Whilst not essential skills use of relevant software tools: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), MS Project, Primavera P3/P6.
What we offer:
At HKA we recognise our people are critical to our ongoing success. Our priority is to provide an inclusive and collaborative culture aimed at providing the best opportunities for our people to thrive and develop in their chose career path.
Location is not an issue we are happy to consider applications from any of our UK office locations, we operate a flexible working approach and support flexible working patterns.
Our Global Recruitment team is committed to providing an authentic candidate experience for all those that take the time to apply to HKA. We are committed to providing an efficient and insightful recruitment process giving candidates a true reflection of life at HKA. We are committed to responding to all applicants, but responses will be received by the closing date.
CLOSING DATE: 18 June 2021.
ED&I at HKA:
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation or any other basis as protected by the Equality Act 2010 or in compliance with local legislation.
Interested in joining HKA? Come and see what we do at: www.hka.com