HKA provides management consulting, quantity surveying, project management and construction claims management services throughout Australia in a range of sectors including building, property, infrastructure and resources.
What We Offer
- Leverage international experience to the Australian market.
- Build the internal capability of HKA.
- Serve local clients from Australia through significant experience in managing the delivery of complex strategic projects.
A key member of a dedicated team of project advisory specialists, advising and assisting clients in the successful planning and delivery of complex property and infrastructure projects.
- Providing client advisory services in managing cost and budget,
- Responding to tender queries to ensure tenders are based on correct information,
- Internal business development and improvement projects,
- Assisting in the preparation proposals and bids,
- Preparing Cost value and cashflow analysis for construction projects,
- Developing (with legal support) robust standard form or bespoke contracts, and negotiating with suppliers to achieve competitiveness and risk reduction,
- Managing the tendering process from requirements gathering through to contract award, including developing all procurement documentation,
- Applying project financial controls to manage the project,
- Evaluating and advising on alternative forms of construction procurement and payment mechanism.
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering, quantity surveying or a related discipline, or equivalent experience,
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a project or infrastructure environment providing advisory services on complex projects,
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment and at all organisational levels,
- First class written and verbal communication skills and an ability to present both internally & externally,
- A strong team member with the ability to drive continuous improvement in the standard of projects.
At HKA we recognise our people are critical to our ongoing success. Our priority is to provide an inclusive and collaborative culture aimed at providing the best opportunities for our people to thrive and develop in their chosen career path.
Our Global Recruitment team is committed to providing an authentic candidate experience for all those that take the time to apply to HKA. We are committed to providing an efficient and insightful recruitment process giving candidates a true reflection of life at HKA. We are committed to responding to all applicants; the timings for this may vary due to volume, but responses will be received by the closing date.
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation or any other basis as protected by the Equality Act 2010 or in compliance with local legislation.
If you require more information on the above position prior to applying, please contact Liz Kane - Recruitment Manager for Oceania & Asia, for an informal, strictly confidential discussion initially by e-mail at: email@example.com
Interested in joining HKA? Come and see what we do at: www.hka.com