What we Offer
As part of the HKA team you can expect:
- The opportunity to join the team of one of the largest providers of advisory, consulting, and expert services in our markets,
- Develop your career working with an Advisory firm that works on large construction and engineering projects
- A professional and dynamic environment where differing views are valued.
This role sits within our Commercial Advisory team. HKA’s Commercial Advisory business in Australia provides advice to a range of organisations from large government entities, developers through to construction and engineering contractors. We have high demand to expand our services with our Civil Infrastructure clients operating in Roads, Rail and the Water Industry.
At HKA we value sharp commercial minds that are underpinned by a track record delivering profitable and timely projects. We are seeking a Consultant to join our Commercial Advisory team within HKA, based within our Sydney office.
You will be responsible for:
- Being on the front end of commercial and contractual development of major infrastructure portfolios, programs and projects
- Procurement and Transaction Management
- Establishing commercial and contractual controls & systems
- Carrying out Project health checks & dispute avoidance
Skills and Experience
We are seeking individuals with proven project experience, in-depth knowledge of construction commercial principles and a willingness to learn and develop.
Ideally you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Accounting, Commerce, Quantity Surveying or another related discipline,
- Proven experience within project engineering, contracts administration and is interested in developing their career working with an Advisory firm,
- The ability to take initiative and willingness to grow and develop internally,
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to develop and maintain relationships,
- Confidence to establish commercial and contractual controls & systems,
- Ability to prioritise and manage own time in an environment with several competing requirements.
At HKA we recognise our people are critical to our ongoing success. Our priority is to provide an inclusive and collaborative culture aimed at providing the best opportunities for our people to thrive and develop in their chosen career path.
Our Global Recruitment team is committed to providing an authentic candidate experience for all those that take the time to apply to HKA. We are committed to providing an efficient and insightful recruitment process giving candidates a true reflection of life at HKA. We are committed to responding to all applicants; the timings for this may vary due to volume, but responses will be received by the closing date.
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation or any other basis as protected by the Equality Act 2010 or in compliance with local legislation.
If you require more information on the above position prior to applying, please contact Tegan Martina - Recruitment Resourcer for Oceania & Asia, for an informal, strictly confidential discussion initially by e-mail at: email@example.com
Interested in joining HKA? Come and see what we do at: www.hka.com