What We Offer
Our vision for the future has seen the practice grow from strength to strength allowing further opportunities to be created within our global teams. Due to recent growth, we are seeking a Director to join our Strategy & Optimisation team.
Our Strategy and Optimisation team support our clients at many parts of their value chain, helping them to unpick complex problems through strategic review and assessment. Then using industry best practice as our guide, we will work with clients to define systems and process that will take their performance to the next level. We are often embedded with our client implementing strategic change, ensuring that our recommendations for change are feasible and value adding.
We support our clients achieve successful outcomes and deliver value through change. We aim to optimise the value of our clients assets through active project, programme and portfolio management and operational excellence.
As part of the HKA team you can expect:
- Exposure to multiple clients and sectors
- The opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing team and be part of driving the future success and development of our global business and collaborative culture
- Opportunities to oversee and be part of a variety projects working with colleagues from across all parts of the business
Reporting to the Lead of our Strategy & Optimisation team, you will have the opportunity to work across a range of projects delivering a wide variety services, ranging from maturity assessments and gap analysis to identify opportunities for improvement to detailed development of management systems and processes to full scale implementation of strategic change initiatives.
We are looking for individuals who understand the whole value chain and have a keen eye on what it takes to implement change. You will need to follow the projects from start to finish and ensure that you deliver an agreed portion of business stream profit.
As a senior member of the Strategy and Optimisation management team you will have responsibilities for our growing team, new service development, excellent project delivery and finding new client opportunities.
We are open to the successful individual being based out of our Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne office.
The nature of work we are currently being engaged on includes:
- Assessments for clients in all infrastructure sectors with a particular focus on water, rail, road and social infrastructure
- The implementation of new award-winning, collaborative working models in our client organisations
- The establishment of new operating models for major government infrastructure departments
- The mobilisation of new delivery teams
- The design of asset performance reporting frameworks
- The design of long-term innovation frameworks for use in a collaborative partnership
Skills and Experience
We are seeking individuals with the following attributes;
- Excellent people skills with the ability to get positive results through building and maintaining great relationships with colleagues and internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with relevant industry sectors is highly desirable
- A strong understanding of the whole value chain (from planning through, design, construction, operations and to benefits realisation) with a keen eye on implementations
- A client centric approach and the ability to create and operate in a highly collaborative team
- Experience preparing program, methodology, resource plans, and pricing for complex/significant proposals
- Excellent problem-solving skills with an innovative mindset, who enjoys working in a project based environment
- Proven experience working in consultancy or client organisation from a senior level perspective
- A strong analytical mind and the initiative to implement change
- A strong profile within the infrastructure market is highly desirable
- Experience in project management or strategic reviews
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation or any other basis as protected by the Equality Act 2010 or in compliance with local legislation.
Once you have submitted your application a member of our Recruitment Team will be in touch. Please be aware that the timing can vary dependent on the volume of applications that we receive for each role and in some cases, we may start to review applications prior to the closing date.
If you require more information on the above position prior to applying, please contact Liz Kane - Recruitment Manager for Oceania & Asia, for an informal, strictly confidential discussion initially by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in joining HKA? Come and see what we do at: www.hka.com