HKA is one of the world’s leading privately owned, independent providers of consulting, expert and advisory services for the construction, manufacturing, process and technology industries.
As part of the HKA team you can expect:
- A strong collaborative culture focused on growing the Claims and Disputes practice and our team together.
- The opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing team and be part of driving the future success and development of our global business.
- The ability to leverage HKA’s strong brand in the construction space and reputation for exceptional expert witnesses to accelerate career development and connections within this space.
HKA is continuing to grow in North America and looking to add to our successful and dynamic team of professionals. We are currently looking for construction/ engineering professionals with a specialization in scheduling analysis or the desire to learn scheduling analysis.
Qualifications and experience:
- Degree qualified in construction, engineering, or related field.
- 3 or more years’ experience working in a relevant construction project management, scheduling, or cost controls capacity.
- Strong skills using relevant software tools: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), MS Project, Primavera P3/P6.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as a member of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail.
- Knowledge of delay analysis methods and a keen interest to excel in this field.
What We Offer:
HKA offers a tremendous benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, 401k, tuition reimbursement; industry association reimbursement; mentorships; etc. We strongly believe that our people are critical to our ongoing success. If you are a talented self-starter with the desire to succeed, we would love to hear from you.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion at HKA:
HKA is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.