Due to HKA’s continued growth in Australia, we are seeking suitably qualified individuals with the right experience and aptitude to join our Project Development stream within our Advisory business.
As part of the HKA team you can expect:
- Exposure to multiple clients and sectors across the business
- The opportunity to work with experienced practitioners who have broad and deep international experience
- Join a strong, collaborative team that is growing rapidly
Operating out of our office in either Sydney or Melbourne and our client’s project offices, you will be working with our team on a broad range of projects from investment prioritisation and problem identification through to detailed business case development, spanning multiple sectors within the infrastructure space.
At HKA, we deal in complexity. But our approach is simple. We employ the best people and support them as they achieve the best outcomes possible for our clients.
We attract, retain and develop the leading lights from across the industry and a wide spectrum of disciplines. They are knowledgeable people with strong skills and experience, many of them dual-qualified in technical and legal or other professions. Our consultants are leaders and problem-solvers, who thrive on complexity.
Skills and Experience
Ideally you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience in developing project and program business cases in line with relevant government requirements, including developing and coordinating specific inputs, undertaking analysis and crafting the overarching document.
- Experience in undertaking investment prioritisation, options analysis, strategic needs analysis and related analyses.
- Experience in supporting stakeholder engagement and consultation processes, and managing stakeholders as appropriate.
- Excellent people skills with the ability to get positive results through building and maintaining great relationships with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Collaborative operator who enjoys working within a team and looks to help others and strengthen the ties of the group.
- Problem solver who enjoys working on projects with many moving parts
- Infrastructure experience essential and Healthcare, Education and Social Housing experience desirable
- Propensity to predict client needs and identify opportunities where we can support them in executing their strategies.
- A client centric approach and the ability to create and operate in a highly collaborative team will also be critical.
What we Offer
We strongly believe that our people are critical to our ongoing success. If you are a talented self-starter with the desire to succeed, we would love to hear from you.
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation or any other basis as protected by the Equality Act 2010 or in compliance with local legislation.
Once you have submitted your application a member of our Recruitment Team will be in touch. Please be aware that the timing can vary dependent on the volume of applications that we receive for each role and in some cases, we may start to review applications prior to the closing date.
If you require more information on the above position prior to applying, please contact Liz Kane - Recruitment Manager for Oceania & Asia, for an informal, strictly confidential discussion initially by e-mail at: email@example.com
Interested in joining HKA? Come and see what we do at: www.hka.com