HKA is one of the world’s leading privately owned, independent providers of consulting, expert and advisory services for the construction, manufacturing, process and technology industries.
As part of the HKA team you can expect:
- A strong collaborative culture focused on growing the Claims and Disputes practice and our team together
- The opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing team and be part of driving the future success and development of our global business
- The ability to leverage HKA’s strong brand in the construction space and reputation for exceptional expert witnesses to accelerate career development and connections within this space
Our UK business is looking to continue our successful growth and development of our teams, we are looking for construction/ engineering qualified professionals that are looking to make the transition into specializing in delay analysis or indeed those that are already experienced in this field of expertise.
Qualifications and experience:
- Degree qualified in construction, engineering, or related field
- 3 or more years’ experience working in a relevant construction project management, scheduling, or cost controls capacity
- Strong skills using relevant software tools: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), MS Project, Primavera P3/P6
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as a member of a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
- Knowledge of delay analysis methods and a keen interest to excel in this field
For senior positions desirable attributes include;
- Membership of a relevant professional construction body (MRICS, MCIArb etc)
- Experience with disputes, including arbitration or litigation required
- Experience overseeing work of junior level staff
- Excellent written and verbal skills including experience drafting reports for litigation/arbitration (ability to write and conduct business in English)
- Ability to communicate highly technical material to non-technical audience
We strongly believe that our people are critical to our ongoing success. If you are a talented self-starter with the desire to succeed, we would love to hear from you.
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation or any other basis.
Interested in joining HKA? Come and see what we do at: www.hka.com