HKA is one of the world’s leading privately owned, independent providers of consulting, expert and advisory services for the construction, manufacturing, process and technology industries.
We have experience advising clients on the economic impact of commercial and investment treaty disputes and in forensic accounting matters.
As part of the HKA team you can expect:
- A strong collaborative culture focused on growing the FACD (forensic accounting/ commercial damages) practice and our team together
- The opportunity to be part of driving the future success and development of our FACD practice
- The ability to leverage HKA’s strong brand and reputation for exceptional expert witnesses to accelerate revenue generation through commercial damages engagements
- Support the collation of research and analysis of quantitative and qualitative data
- Providing support to the team on the production of Expert reports
- Assist with building complex models to analyze economic and financial data using spreadsheets and databases
- Support and review and summarize client documents, analyst reports, and third party financial and industry data
- Strong and concise communication of analysis and work product as appropriate
- The ability to multitask and work within deadlines and priorities whilst working on multiple projects, while managing the expectations of clients to help ensure client satisfaction
- A positive and collaborative way of working, fostering good internal and external relationships whilst maintaining the confidential nature of client relationships and related work product
- Assist with engagement management administration, including billing and conflict checks
Skills and Experience
Ideally you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Educated to a degree level
- 4+ years of technical accounting experience at a large multinational or national public accountancy firm or forensic accounting boutique
- Experience in Forensic Accounting desirable but not essential
- Commitment to undertaking high-quality analysis with strong problem solving and attention to detail
- Strong technically with experience in data analytics and the ability to manipulate data
- Exceptional written and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
What we Offer
We strongly believe that our people are critical to our ongoing success. If you are a talented self-starter with the desire to succeed, we would love to hear from you.
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation or any other basis.
Interested in joining HKA? Come and see what we do at: www.hka.com