HKA is one of the world’s leading privately owned, independent providers of consulting, expert and advisory services for the construction, manufacturing, process and technology industries.
As trusted independent consultants, experts and advisors, we deliver solutions amid uncertainty, dispute and overrun, and provide the insights that make the best possible outcomes a reality for public and private sector clients worldwide. HKA has in excess of 1,000 consultants, experts and advisors across 46 offices in 17 countries.
We are looking for a passionate recruitment professional who loves being part of a multi-disciplined team who tackle challenges together. You will join a positive and supportive global Recruitment and People team and will partner closely with the business to deliver superior end to end talent acquisition for our business across Oceania & Asia. This is a maternity cover contract position, up to 12 months in length.
Supported by your manager, you will proactively attract, source and maintain a pipeline of exceptional candidates across a range of positions in order to meet our short-term and strategic business requirements. You will recruit for specific vacancies, as well as create speculative teams for major bids and upcoming projects. Critical to the success of your role, you will develop meaningful working relationships, which will ensure that you are a valued advisor to the senior leadership team and hiring managers.
Your recruitment strategies will be underpinned by your commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, and will successfully attract and engage people who share the same values as HKA. This is a diverse and fast-paced position and will suit someone who excels in this environment.
As part of your day-to-role you can expect to carry out the following:
- Partnering with business leaders to identify and deliver on short term and strategic business requirements,
- Providing a high-quality end to end talent acquisition process,
- Developing and implementing strategies to deliver a high-quality talent pipeline for upcoming bids and projects,
- Developing and maintaining effective systems and processes to manage the talent pool,
- Sharing current market insights with hiring managers,
- Coaching hiring managers on best practice recruitment practices,
- Managing the sign-up of subconsultants, which includes drafting and executing agreements.
Skills and Experience
Ideally you will possess the following skills and experience:
- You will have extensive recruitment experience in an agency and/or in an internal recruitment role.
- Ideally, you will have worked in a professional services environment across consultancy, construction, property, engineering and/or advisory services.
- You will be a commercially minded recruiter who builds strong professional relationships with your stakeholders to achieve successful outcomes for the business,
- You will be positive, proactive and highly organised and can adapt quickly to changing and competing priorities,
- You are skilled in using Applicant Tracking Systems and LinkedIn Recruiter to build and maintain a pipeline of candidates for upcoming bids and projects,
- You are passionate about delivering an impeccable candidate experience,
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; including Outlook, Excel and Word.
What We offer
We strongly believe that our people are critical to our ongoing success. If you are a talented self-starter with the desire to succeed, we would love to hear from you.
At HKA our employees value the opportunity to produce quality work as part of a high performing team. We strive for excellence and believe that an open culture where our leaders and people welcome differing opinions makes the best environment to share ideas and grow together.
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation or any other basis as protected by the Equality Act 2010 or in compliance with local legislation.
Once you have submitted your application a member of our Recruitment Team will be in touch. Please be aware that the timing can vary dependent on the volume of applications that we receive for each role and in some cases, we may start to review applications prior to the closing date.
If you require more information on the above position prior to applying, please contact Liz Kane – Recruitment Manager for Oceania & Asia, for an informal, strictly confidential discussion initially by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in joining HKA? Come and see what we do at: www.hka.com