HKA is one of the world’s leading privately owned, independent providers of consulting, expert and advisory services for the construction, manufacturing, process, and technology industries.
The Site Support Analyst position is a hybrid and dynamic role which provides an opportunity to learn and thrive within both site support and technical services as part of the Global IT department, serving a fast-growing International Professional Services company, with 42 offices in 17 countries.
The primary function of this role is to provide 2nd and 3rd level IT and telecommunications support and advice at an office/regional level to firstly European users as well as to the global user base as assigned via the Helpdesk system.
The role will also be involved in various aspects of infrastructure support on the global server base as advised by the Enterprise Architect, performing administrative duties on Windows Servers, scheduling and performing Windows Server patching in line with the established process. Additionally, you will also be involved in the Build, Testing, and Deployment of software deployments using the Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune) to the HKA machine estate.
• Perform administrative and patching duties on Windows servers.
• Maintain tracking of IT and Communication hardware and software (inc. Servers)
• Build, Testing and Deployment Software deployments via MS Endpoint Manager (Intune)
• Support system hardware including Avaya phone systems and basic network equipment troubleshooting
• Monitor assigned Helpdesk calls and provide service within support specifications.
• Provide necessary support assistance, hands-on where necessary otherwise remotely to users on applications.
• Maintain & Update IT Knowledgebase of current and new developments in technology for hardware and software.
• Assist in maintaining adherence to policies, procedures, and standards to ensure they conform to company and I.T. objectives.
• Perform hardware and software upgrades as required as well as Asset Tracking activities
• Coordinate IT equipment and Office moves with management and the user community.
• Travel to office and field sites to provide local support where necessary.
• Provide weekly status report to respective Line Manager.
Skills and Experience
Ideally, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Must be dependable, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and have excellent customer service, organisational, and planning skills.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively.
- Qualified in a relevant IT sector subject or equivalent vocational work experience with a minimum of 3 years of demonstrable experience in a Site Support role.
- Qualified in or already working towards an Industry Certification, such as Microsoft Certified Professional.
- Knowledge and ability to support computer, server, network, and phone equipment requirements associated with an international business.
- Flexible where necessary with working hours and the ability to travel to meet and where possible exceed the demands of corporate staff and end-users.
- The ideal candidate must possess an intellectual curiosity about their work.
The role will be home-based currently due to the on-going global pandemic, however, ultimately the position will be based at the Global Headquarters in Daresbury.
We strongly believe that our people are critical to our ongoing success. If you are a talented self-starter with the desire to succeed, we would love to hear from you.
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation, or any other basis as protected by the Equality Act 2010 or in compliance with local legislation.
Once you have submitted your application a member of our Recruitment Team will be in touch. Please be aware that the timing can vary dependent on the volume of applications that we receive for each role and in some cases, we may start to review applications prior to the closing date.
Interested in joining HKA? Come and see what we do at: www.hka.com