HKA is the world’s leading consultancy of choice for multi-disciplinary expert and specialist services in risk mitigation and dispute resolution within the capital projects and infrastructure sector.
Our success is centred around our people and the trusted relationships we build. By collaborating we connect people across functions and regions to enhance communication, ideas and foster teamwork. Through this approach our people strongly benefit from the learning opportunities they receive through sharing expertise and knowledge.
You will find our work environment promotes a culture of respect and teamwork where all people are valued. We invest in recruiting, retaining and developing quality people that have demonstrated the aptitude and share behaviors aligned with our business. Our growth priorities focus on developing the capability of our existing and next generation leaders. We create and deliver varied development opportunities to continuously upskill our people.
We are looking for a passionate Marketing Manager who loves being part of a multi-disciplined team who tackle challenges together. You will be a key member of our global Marketing team and can add creative flair and best practice to how the business communicates with its people and clients.
Reporting directly to the Head of Oceania, you will deliver marketing, communications and bid management to support HKA’s overall business objectives. On offer is a broad and varied role which you can truly put your stamp on. Here are some of the main duties:
- Develop an outcome-based marketing and communications plan to support the growth of the Oceania region
- Raise the awareness of the brand in the eyes of our clients and future employees (i.e., market brand and talent brand) by developing innovative marketing initiatives and social media campaigns
- Support our goal of positioning HKA as a consultant of choice with target clients by developing a multi-channel marketing and communication program that:
- Raises the profile of our people, their knowledge and expertise
- Gains coverage in industry leading trade magazines, institutions and associations
- Secure speaking opportunities for our people at relevant industry events
- Assist with the planning, development, review and submission of bid responses, including expressions of interest, tenders and proposals
- Develop an effective internal communications program that informs our employees in a consistent, relevant and timely manner and embeds our brand values in them
- Collaborate with our various consulting teams, plus corporate services functions (Business Support, Human Resources, Recruitment) to ensure a multidisciplined and considered approach to how we best and most compellingly communicate our value proposition
- Collaborate with the Global Marketing and Communications team to roll out initiatives, and provide input on behalf of region for brand and global campaigns
- Provide leadership to one direct report who provides graphic design, bid coordination and marketing and communications support for the region
What we Offer
We strongly believe that our people are critical to our ongoing success. If you are a talented self-starter with the desire to succeed, we would love to hear from you.
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation or any other basis as protected by the Equality Act 2010 or in compliance with local legislation.
Applications Close: 28th February 2021
Once you have submitted your application a member of our Recruitment Team will be in touch. Please be aware that the timing can vary dependent on the volume of applications that we receive for each role and in some cases, we may start to review applications prior to the closing date.
If you require more information on the above position prior to applying, please contact Liz Kane - Recruitment Manager for Oceania & Asia, for an informal, strictly confidential discussion initially by e-mail at: email@example.com
Interested in joining HKA? Come and see what we do at: www.hka.com