HKA is one of the world's leading privately owned, independent providers of consulting, expert and advisory services for the construction, manufacturing, process, and technology industries.
As trusted independent consultants, experts and advisors, we deliver solutions amid uncertainty, dispute and overrun, and provide the insights that make the best possible outcomes a reality for public and private sector clients worldwide. HKA has in excess of 1,000 consultants, experts and advisors across 46 offices in 17 countries.
The Executive Assistant’s overall responsibilities will be to perform administrative oriented tasks for our team of professional staff in the Government Contracts group of the Washington, DC office, and personnel and administrative staff in other HKA offices as needed.
The Executive Assistant position requires strong critical thinking skills, keen attention to detail, a professional demeanor, discretion, and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, including the ability to work well with all levels of the HKA teams, as well as outside clients and vendors. We are looking for someone with stable work experience, preferably in office administration, who is able to work overtime as needed and is committed to providing excellent customer service.
- Provide Administrative Support For Multiple Firm Leaders. Typical Support Duties Include:
- Time and Expense Entry,
- Calendar Management,
- Complex Business Travel Arrangements,
- Client Contract Management,
- Project Related Admin Support, Including Binder Preparation, Basic Accounting Analysis, Document Preparation and Scan, Copy, and Print Jobs.
- Government Contracts Case Research
- Client Relations including Receiving and Directing Visitors;
- Answer and Screen Calls;
- Data Entry, Copying, Printing, and Filing;
- Manage Shipping and Receiving all Packages through FedEx/UPS/US Mail;
- Assist with Event Planning;
- Order, Maintain and Organize Supplies for the Washington, DC Office;
- Create and Maintain Spreadsheets and Databases;
- Other Tasks as Required/Requested.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of Administrative Support Experience
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Outstanding Communication Skills
- Ability to Problem Solve
- Excellent Time Management Skills and the Ability to Prioritize Work from Multiple Supervisors
- Ability to Work Collaboratively and Effectively with the Administrative Personnel Across the Firm
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Organization Skills and Management of Processes, Supplies, and Inventory
- Experience With ERP Systems (e.g., CRM and/or Accounting Systems) a Plus
We strongly believe that our people are critical to our ongoing success. If you are a talented self-starter with the desire to succeed, we would love to hear from you.
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation or any other basis as protected by the Equality Act 2010 or in compliance with local legislation.
Once you have submitted your application a member of our Recruitment Team will be in touch. Please be aware that the timing can vary dependent on the volume of applications that we receive for each role.
Interested in joining HKA? Come and see what we do at: www.hka.com