HKA is one of the world’s leading privately owned, independent providers of consulting, expert and advisory services for the construction, manufacturing, process and technology industries.
As trusted independent consultants, experts and advisors, we deliver solutions amid uncertainty, dispute and overrun, and provide the insights that make the best possible outcomes a reality for public and private sector clients worldwide.
HKA has in excess of 1,000 consultants, experts and advisors across 46 offices in 17 countries.
We are looking to enhance our Expert Witness offering by partnering with independent engineering experts that have experience as a testifying expert within the engineering/ construction sector. HKA operates in over 40 offices in 20 countries worldwide, each of which contributes to our Expert Advisory service.
We would be interested in speaking to and working with experts within the following disciplines.
- Oil & Gas
- Power, Utilities and Industrial
We welcome applications from candidates with the following background:
- Licensed PE Engineer
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in the engineering and/or construction industry
- Previous experience as a testifying expert in the engineering and/or construction industry
- Experience of delivering a range of investigatory, design or construction projects
- Experience of preparing Expert reports- writing high quality technical and client-focused reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Be prepared to travel throughout the US if required
We strongly believe that our people are critical to our ongoing success. If you are a talented self-starter with the desire to succeed, we would love to hear from you.
All HKA employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation or any other basis as protected by the Equality Act 2010 or in compliance with local legislation.
Once you have submitted your application a member of our Recruitment Team will be in touch. Please be aware that the timing can vary dependent on the volume of applications that we receive for each role and in some cases, we may start to review applications prior to the closing date.
If you require more information on the above position prior to applying, please contact Katy Morgan, Recruitment Resourcer, for an informal, strictly confidential discussion initially by e-mail at: email@example.com
Interested in joining HKA? Come and see what we do at: www.hka.com